What the Hell is going on with the Technical Difficulties????

JPatera76

Reaction score
Honestly.. this probably just makes the game more frustrating... to listen to the away teams cast on a HOME game.

Torc

Reaction score
Back to soccer once again, right as they are about to show a great replay.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I think as long as whoever the media outlet is providing the game, they're using the Minny Broadcast.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
The Viking broadcast guy just said the game is a humdinger. Apparently he grew up with my grandma. Technical issues continue. Technically that guy is a doofus.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I’m in the Bay Area and don’t get this game even on nfl network. Tg for East, even though it’s with Minnesota announcers.

Did the chick announcing do well?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Over here in Spokane, here's how our night has gone with this game:

1 hour schedule delay on Fox 28 due to Women's Soccer world cup.

NFL Network has the game blacked out because...reasons???

Finally at 8:30 they turn off the soccer game in order to show commercials and a black screen for 20 minutes.

They start the game from the beginning, but routinely blacks out with incredibly long and loud commercial breaks

The woman announcer is predictably annoying so I mute the game. I'm sure others will come to her defense since people on here love to argue. I don't care. I don't like her voice.

Just an all around negative experience watching this game. Absolutely pathetic across the board. I understand it's a 1st world problem but c'mon. I was looking forward to this for weeks and get this. Typical corporate America keeping their boot on our throats