Well time for a one and done season

strohmin

Reaction score
This team is going no where again and next year will be the same story. So much for Home field advantage. I think Pete is ready to retire but is desperately trying to win one more superbowl to make up for his last failure. However I don't think it is gonna happen with him at the helm anymore.At this point, Pete's terrible game management is rubbing off on Russell and it is starting to show.

Boycie

Reaction score
Why one and done? We almost took down the number 1 seed in the NfC and we might be able to get Diggs back. I don’t think we are one and done at all.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I personally think our playoff chances are almost better. We have played really well on the road this season.

JPatera76

Reaction score
We def almost took out the NFLs determined if not gifted 1st seed but the NFL has other plans. See shit calls like is why fans question the authenticity now of games and steering

bandiger

Reaction score
They play better on the road this season, just garbage at home usually.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I see a "W" in Philly. Eagles are even more banged up than we are.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I don't look at this team and think they're a high probability to win a Super Bowl. The defense has allowed too many points save for a few games late in the season. And they're a wild card team.

But there are 20 other fan bases right now waiting until next year to watch their team. We get to see our team play next week. Win or lose, I'm going to enjoy it. This team has missed the playoffs four times in the last 17 seasons. Four times. I feel fortunate to be a fan of a team like this over this period. But I remember that decade with no playoff games and nearly two decades between winning one. I grew up thinking the Seahawks would never do anything significant.