We all need to cool it on the veiled attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
If you don't like somebody's opinion to the point it irritates you then probably just best to stay out of threads about that opinion.

There are a lot posts over the last two days walking in the grey area between attacking the poster and attacking the post. This is a forum. It is meant for discussing ideas and opinions. If your line of thinking is that people with opinions that differ from yours need to gtfo, then it is probably you should leave.

I will be tightening down on what I consider attacking the poster. We need to get to civil conversation in here. Don't be surprised if you are acting billy bad ass in here and get corrective action.

If you can't be civil take it to the shack or keep it to yourself.

Last edited:

chris98251

Reaction score
If you don't like somebody's opinion to the point it irritates you then probably just best to stay out of threads about that opinion.

There are a lot posts over the last two days walking in the grey area between attacking the poster and attacking the post. This is a forum. It is meant for discussing ideas and opinions. If your line of thinking is that people with opinions that differ from yours need to gtfo, then it is probably you should leave.

I will be tightening down on what I consider attacking the poster. We need to get to civil conversation in here. Don't be surprised if you are acting billy bad ass in here and get corrective action.

If you can't be civil take it to the shack or keep it to yourself.
Oh JTT, don't flex your bold type with me around :) The Billy Bad Ass was pretty good though.

On topic, not much to say about looking bad in pretty much every aspect, people will vent, it's .Net, but as I peek between my fingers trying to not watch the Tsunami afterwards, this next week will be even worse if we get not just beat, but our asses handed to us by a Lions team that wants to make statements with players, and a coach that want to beat teams into the ground.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.