Way too much McKissic hype

pcbball12

Reaction score
Ya, he seems like just a guy at WR but he had some juice at RB last night. Hasn't popped as a returner, but probably their best option until they are comfortable putting Lock back there regularly again.

sdog1981

Reaction score
There is always one player who turns into a preseason superstar. What was the name of the DE that took off about 8 years ago just destroyed the Chargers about 8 years ago. Reed? I think, the same kind of situation along with McKissic.

kobebryant

Reaction score
There's McKissic hype?

Anyway, I suppose he reminds me a bit of Dexter McCluster - can do a handful of different things at a competent NFL level, but shouldn't be getting touches if your main receivers, runners and returners are available.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
kobebryant":3i4pmhvb said:
There's McKissic hype?

Anyway, I suppose he reminds me a bit of Dexter McCluster - can do a handful of different things at a competent NFL level, but shouldn't be getting touches if your main receivers, runners and returners are available.

I don't think there's any hype with the fans, but the coaches rave about him in interviews. I have had a hard time figuring out why.

Latest posts