Watching Petey's presser

morgulon1

Reaction score
Uh uh uh ...uh uh were sooooooo close , keep driving, keep going , keep uh uh uh uh executing.

He loves this team soooo much 😂

He's saying Seattle made their kicker miss 😂

Geno's a hero uhuh uh uh uh

Media doesn't have any balls . PERIOD. WEAK ASS

What a clown 🤡

Scout

Reaction score
Hiring Waldron and sticking with Geno was a gutsy move while agreeing to the trade off R. Wilson. But sticking with unproven defensive coordinators is undermining all those moves for Pete.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Pete is disrespecting this organization and the fan base because of his massive ego.

What a silly statement. I'm one of those who think it's time for Pete to move on. I don't have to qualify that by saying Pete sucks, he has an ego, he's terrible, blah blah.

He can be a good coach, and yet, it can also be time to move on. Both can be true. Reid in Philly is a good example of this. Good coach, but his time in philly was up.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
We need someone who can teach our guys how to tackle. we had players in position to make the play all day today, but runners ran through the arm tackle attempts. this has happened every game this year and the same thing was a huge problem last year. I think that fits the description of not executing.

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
What a silly statement. I'm one of those who think it's time for Pete to move on. I don't have to qualify that by saying Pete sucks, he has an ego, he's terrible, blah blah.

He can be a good coach, and yet, it can also be time to move on. Both can be true. Reid in Philly is a good example of this. Good coach, but his time in philly was up.

Pete acted like the Hawks won the Super Bowl when they beat Philly. He has cost the Hawks so many big games, and he'll be best remembered for the worst decision and call of all-time. What a ridiculous comparison. Reid wasn't senile and washed up like Pete. At least both Philly & Reid had the smart sense to move on from each other, which this market can't seem to grasp, instead of wanting to relive the glory days. Pete's rah rah act is so stale and yesterday.