Walter Jones

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
seaNOmercy":1jeltdrr said:
I'm not sure how to link a video to my post, can someone explain how to do it or point me to a past forum that's discussed it before?!

Anyway, here's a clip of Big Walt taking Mike Rucker for an absolute RIDE during the 2005 NFC Championship game against Carolina. I'm sure alot of you are already familiar with it, but for those who haven't seen it yet, ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd-BSrVsRDs

I've probably watched this clip 1,000 times and I swear it gets better everytime I see it. If that isn't a Hall of Fame block, I don't know what is! lol...
I remember that play specifically. What is crazy is that he did that all the time. Remember when Ricky Watters and Ahman Green used to light up the yards on the ground, then SA followed in stride once he got carries? The constant was Big Walt. On run plays he dominated every one. When Futch came, it was ridiculous. He made Trent Dilfer into a passer with the time he gave him. Anyone who can do that is special.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Big Walt being in the Hall of Fame has long been a lock; I'm just glad to see that all signs point to him being a first-ballot guy, because he definitely deserves that additional honor.