The list of excuses to avoid blaming $30m Mr. Unlimited:

Head Coach
OC 1,2 and now 3. We need a fourth now?
Oline coach 1 and 2
Receivers aren't getting open!
The routes are too long to develop!
The O-line!
Carl Smith left!
The defense can't get off the field and give Russ the ball!
We have no run game!

I've been divorced 4 times but it's not my fault, my spouses were just crazy. Maybe my next Wife will work out.
If I could give an award for the Best Post of the Season, it would go to this.

This is hilariously, sad and accurate!!

All rolled into one!

Kudos to FloridaSeahawk18!

I’ll drink to this!

This was fantastic!

Lmao!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Fire Bevell
Fire Schotty
Fire Cable
Fire KNJ
Fire Waldron

Gee, I wonder if there's a pattern here masking the real person that needs to be fired?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":ny6ob19i said:
Fire Bevell
Fire Schotty
Fire Cable
Fire KNJ
Fire Waldron

Gee, I wonder if there's a pattern here masking the real person that needs to be fired?
Jody Allen be like:

“Fire the beer vendor guy in section 310, he’s obviously the cause of all of our losses!”

Lmao.

evergreen

Reaction score
Waldron isn’t the worst third down qb in the league. He’s not holding onto the ball too long. He doesn’t draw up plays and tell Russ not to hit the open receiver. Russ isn’t the same anymore. He hasn’t been elite for quite a while. Use your eyes. Look at the all 22. There are plays to be made. He isn’t making them. Do you feel comfortable when he’s changing the play? I don’t. I loved Wilson but he has lost his Mojo. We are losing any trade value he may have gad by showcasing how far he’s fallen off. It’s not a rosy future. But we got nine great years out of him. Can’t really complain about that. This is not a great year from him. He’s the on field leader and we look better with Geno, the first game and a half not withstanding…

toffee

Reaction score
John63":1j7aobzo said:
tersal":1j7aobzo said:
toffee":1j7aobzo said:
John63":1j7aobzo said:

What happened to your thousand words rebuttal in defense of Russ? All reduced to a single word cameo, just when all Russ fans turn their lonely eyes on ya?

I will reduce my thousand word rebuttal to this what I wrote earlier:
Not sure where you are getting your this opinion from however, the facts do not support it. 101.8 career QB rating 277 Touchdown passes against just 84 interceptions I would say the facts state Russ reads defenses just fine. The facts support that statement. Russ should have been the number one pick in his draft.

Also the Cardinals game was winnable the team finally got in the end zone to get within six points the behind Wilson's passing then the defense failed to get off the field. Allowing the Cardinals to score a TD. Listen know you guys have been waiting nine years to criticize Russ but this season's failure are not the QB. At least not to the extant these anti Russ post are stating this defense allows 401.8 yards a game and far to many time consuming possessions. The offense is struggling due to poor pass protection and running game issues though with Collins getting healthier perhaps they can regain some running game.

This^^^

King of cameo :)

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

keasley45

Reaction score
tersal":2tpww6c5 said:
keasley45":2tpww6c5 said:
Are you talking about the same Wilson who has had Quarterbacked this organization to 8 playoff appearances in nine years, the same one who led this team to its only Superbowl win. Russ is proven he is not the problem better pass protection would help. Also The Hawks defense gave up another 413 yards against the Cardinals. Last I checked Quarterbacks do not play defense.

Absolutely the same guy who performed EXACTLY THE SAME way often during our superbowl runs until he gave uptrying to read defenses and manufactured plays on his own. Off script, scrambling QBs like Tarkenton,Flutie, even Jackson now have a limited serviceability once their ability to manufacture on their own is diminished. The same inability that Russ showed today, he exhibited earlier this year and last year and since he hasn't had a running game and defense to stand behind. He's great at extending plays ( what he did today) and not great at making plays within the playbook.

Jesus. You know what, when Marshawn Lynch, arguably the most successful and game changing back we've had couldn't do it anymore, itbwould have be asinine to argue not letting him go because of what he did for us BEFORE. His best was in the past. Thanks, good luck. Good bye.

Russ is figured out. But keep blaming everybody but him. And go ahead and watch what happens when he's on his next team.

He was gifted with a situation where his HC scripted a strategy to allow him to flourish despite his shortcomings. And since he's demanded that he be allowed to call things the way he wants, his struggles are obvious and all he does is what he knows. The deep pass, forcing balls to playmakers that don't make sense, and scrambling from the pocket when it's been proven time and again that'd it's not necessary.

Not sure where you are getting your this opinion from however, the facts do not support it. 101.8 career QB rating 277 Touchdown passes against just 84 interceptions I would say the facts state Russ reads defenses just fine. The facts support that statement. Russ should have been the number one pick in his draft.

What you can also read in those stats is that he plays the game extraordinarily safely. Seems you and all the other Russ boys forget that from 2013 to 2017 or so, Russ was labeled nothing more than a game manager with a knack of doing little all game and then pulling out a PA pass and scramble drill ball to win in the end. They labeled him that because he would only throw 18 to 25 balls per game in very controlled situations, off ofnthe run. You guys refer to what Pete was doing as handcuffing, when in reality Pete was doing what everyone now is saying its his fsult for notbdoing now... putting Russ in situation where his shortcomings are hidden and his talents on display. His efficiency was carefully cultivated and manufactured. Yes thebdude has off the charts arm talent, and grit, but he was never a drop back, cerebral type. Those stats don't show that. Russ has always been an improviser with arm talent and esacpability to get the ball where it needed to be if notbwithin the rhythm of the play and off of reads than with his feet in buying time.

From 2018 on its been the Russ show with him gradually being more and more in front of the offense. And each year from then to now, it's been an OC scripting an approach for him that suits his talents and masks his shortcomings and then by mid-season that approach being decoded by defenses. Schotty for 3 years until the massive flame out last year and now the dumpster fire that is his play this season.

You shouldn't have to change OCs to be competitive when you had one who was calling the games Schotty was. We changed because Russ threw a hissy fit and rather than fixing his own mess, put it on the OC and demanded he be made part of thebselection process.

Problem is there isn't an OC you can hire that can fix him, especially with him having the authority to run what he wants at the line.

Again. The issue here is obvious. And fact based.

toffee

Reaction score
keasley45":2vaqw3vz said:
tersal":2vaqw3vz said:
tersal":2vaqw3vz said:
keasley45":2vaqw3vz said:
Absolutely the same guy who performed EXACTLY THE SAME way often during our superbowl runs until he gave uptrying to read defenses and manufactured plays on his own. Off script, scrambling QBs like Tarkenton,Flutie, even Jackson now have a limited serviceability once their ability to manufacture on their own is diminished. The same inability that Russ showed today, he exhibited earlier this year and last year and since he hasn't had a running game and defense to stand behind. He's great at extending plays ( what he did today) and not great at making plays within the playbook.

Jesus. You know what, when Marshawn Lynch, arguably the most successful and game changing back we've had couldn't do it anymore, itbwould have be asinine to argue not letting him go because of what he did for us BEFORE. His best was in the past. Thanks, good luck. Good bye.

Russ is figured out. But keep blaming everybody but him. And go ahead and watch what happens when he's on his next team.

He was gifted with a situation where his HC scripted a strategy to allow him to flourish despite his shortcomings. And since he's demanded that he be allowed to call things the way he wants, his struggles are obvious and all he does is what he knows. The deep pass, forcing balls to playmakers that don't make sense, and scrambling from the pocket when it's been proven time and again that'd it's not necessary.

What you can also read in those stats is that he plays the game extraordinarily safely. Seems you and all the other Russ boys forget that from 2013 to 2017 or so, Russ was labeled nothing more than a game manager with a knack of doing little all game and then pulling out a PA pass and scramble drill ball to win in the end. They labeled him that because he would only throw 18 to 25 balls per game in very controlled situations, off ofnthe run. You guys refer to what Pete was doing as handcuffing, when in reality Pete was doing what everyone now is saying its his fsult for notbdoing now... putting Russ in situation where his shortcomings are hidden and his talents on display. His efficiency was carefully cultivated and manufactured. Yes thebdude has off the charts arm talent, and grit, but he was never a drop back, cerebral type. Those stats don't show that. Russ has always been an improviser with arm talent and esacpability to get the ball where it needed to be if notbwithin the rhythm of the play and off of reads than with his feet in buying time.

From 2018 on its been the Russ show with him gradually being more and more in front of the offense. And each year from then to now, it's been an OC scripting an approach for him that suits his talents and masks his shortcomings and then by mid-season that approach being decoded by defenses. Schotty for 3 years until the massive flame out last year and now the dumpster fire that is his play this season.

You shouldn't have to change OCs to be competitive when you had one who was calling the games Schotty was. We changed because Russ threw a hissy fit and rather than fixing his own mess, put it on the OC and demanded he be made part of thebselection process.

Problem is there isn't an OC you can hire that can fix him, especially with him having the authority to run what he wants at the line.

Again. The issue here is obvious. And fact based.

Some may say that you are coach Carroll himself :)

Latest posts