Vegas favors the lions by 6

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I dunno - they do have a run game - i'm 50/50 on the game. They don't seem particularly special other than that. Grind our offense on the short passing/running game. Keep our wretched defense off the field - and we might have a shot.

And, I'm guessing that after the 4,567th anal raping at lack of a rushing defense, that we might actually make it a "Point of Emphasis" this week.

At least the league would like the nomenclature ;)

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I'm surprised its not higher. if you cant stop the run you wont win many games.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I mean, why even play the games? The Hawks clearly have NO CHANCE against the mighty Lions. Because that team NEVER blows games or anything. I love seeing the Hawks as an underdog.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I dunno - they do have a run game - i'm 50/50 on the game. They don't seem particularly special other than that. Grind our offense on the short passing/running game. Keep our wretched defense off the field - and we might have a shot.

And, I'm guessing that after the 4,567th anal raping at lack of a rushing defense, that we might actually make it a "Point of Emphasis" this week.

At least the league would like the nomenclature ;)
We really just need more discipline on defense. People need to stick to their assignment. That's the most important part for this team on run defense.

We'll see what happens next week. I think we still have promise, it's just going to take time.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Eh, its a coin toss game for me. I like the Hawks and the points, but still think the Lions win the game. Seattles defense will continue to struggle.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Death
Taxes
Homer Hawk fans outraged over point spreads and NFL team rankings

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I haven’t decided yet whether to take the Lions on the money line or with the points.

I love the Seahawks but am not above profiting again off of PCs current and past (drafts/coaching hires and FA signings) idiocy.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Seemed odd they just abandoned it. Pete has always been about pounding the rock. The run was working. Makes zero sense.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
WOW o_O, rock bottom came quick. I guess things are looking up.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Detroit has scored a lot and unless Geno can turn the offense around I'm taking Detroit -6. Definitely a winnable game.