Underdogs....we've been there before

Nunya

Reaction score
With the Wildcard game against the 49ers coming up, I can't help but remember another Wildcard game that everybody though we had no chance of winning. What resulted was probably the best play in Seahawk history, if not in NFL history:

Bootsy51

Reaction score
I cant Help myself....i got the most confident Feeling since weeks before a Hawks Game.
We've got nothin to lose , the Niners instead much.
In my opinion Geno play better as an Underdog , our TE 's can be a good weapon 2 make fast plays in stormy weather which is predicted for Game Day.
In the Last Games D-Line create a kind of Pass Rush . Hope they give Purdy more pressure , so he make more Mistakes.
We will see soon if we can achieve more than Wildcard Weekend this Postseason
Go Hawks!!!

Terpdragon

Reaction score
With the Wildcard game against the 49ers coming up, I can't help but remember another Wildcard game that everybody though we had no chance of winning. What resulted was probably the best play in Seahawk history, if not in NFL history:

I love the way Raible calls it better than these guys

cymatica

Reaction score
Seems like almost every time the pundits unanimously count the 'Hawks out, they pull some crazy s#&$ out from nowhere and shut everyone up . I wouldn't be surprised if SF is seriously humbled after tomorrow.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
House money, let it all fly! Stacked odds against a super solid team that is everyone’s fancy while giving us zero chance to win…I absolutely love it. Go F’n ‘Hawks!

Latest posts