Two and 0, in 15 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainger

Reaction score
OMG only 12 hours until the start of the game against the Clara's. It starts at 6:05 am my time Yes I will get up to watch it with a bottle of champagne. I am so stoked for a good performance by the Hawks and a 2 and 0 start. Please Pete have the team ready to show the world this team is not what the mediots think it is.

I know it will be a hard game but I think this team just smells so much like the early PC teams and will surprise soooo many, especially all the PC haters on this forum. Too many have bought into the "without an elite QB" you cant win in the NFL. I don't buy it.

With a mistake minimized QB , a solid defense, good special teams and good coordinator game plans a team can win with "lesser" talent at a couple of the "skilled" positions.

The Hawks will show in this game they are a complete team and will play well on all aspects of the game without an "élite" QB. (please tackle well)

Enjoy the win peeps, and suck rocks all you niner fans.

acer1240

Reaction score
OMG only 12 hours until the start of the game against the Clara's. It starts at 6:05 am my time Yes I will get up to watch it with a bottle of champagne. I am so stoked for a good performance by the Hawks and a 2 and 0 start. Please Pete have the team ready to show the world this team is not what the mediots think it is.

I know it will be a hard game but I think this team just smells so much like the early PC teams and will surprise soooo many, especially all the PC haters on this forum. Too many have bought into the "without an elite QB" you cant win in the NFL. I don't buy it.

With a mistake minimized QB , a solid defense, good special teams and good coordinator game plans a team can win with "lesser" talent at a couple of the "skilled" positions.

The Hawks will show in this game they are a complete team and will play well on all aspects of the game without an "élite" QB. (please tackle well)

I would let you impregnate me.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
With reports of Kittle not playing, the odds are getting better for a win. This could be a very exciting season as this team has a chance to show things most people don't expect.

Will Pete be the motivator of a Cinderella team?
We shall see.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Even if they don't win, I see it as being a fairly close game. It's only the second game in the season, so give them time to gel. Plus it's KW's first game getting some reps with us. I think we come out a little over-hyped from the win last week and it takes a quarter to settle maybe. But like you, I do believe this team could be better than the media has been giving them credit for.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
this is the real 2022 Seattle Seahawks. 4-13 here we come. Down 2 TD's, Geno gives you zero shot to win. LIKE ZERO.

JoeBart324

Reaction score

This aged well.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
I should have stayed in bed what a terrible weekend. The brisbane lions got massacred in the Australian rules semi final, the Mariner's have lost 3 straight, the Hawks lost, the donkys won despite RW. Yuk

Last edited:

GemCity

Reaction score
Hope you at least saved the champagne?

JimBearone

Reaction score

Looks like your fans are the ones CHOKING on ROCKS buddy…. See ya in

Looks like it is your fans CHOKING on ROCKS buddy, see you in December.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Looks like your fans are the ones CHOKING on ROCKS buddy…. See ya in

Looks like it is your fans CHOKING on ROCKS buddy, see you in December.
And here I thought it might be Seahawk fans posting while drunk after that showing. But I can understand your elation after improving to 3-15 in the series. We'll get over it.
Sorry for the injury to Lance, although that was probably the worst thing that could have happened to us.