Trey Lance to Seahawks for a 3rd rounder

Jac

Reaction score
There's been no sign that he's ever going to amount to anything in the NFL. He hasn't played meaningful football since 2019. I'd rather keep the third.

toffee

Reaction score
There's been no sign that he's ever going to amount to anything in the NFL. He hasn't played meaningful football since 2019. I'd rather keep the third.
How about a 4th for Lance?

Jac

Reaction score
How about a 4th for Lance?
I think it becomes less about compensation and more about whether you'd want him on your roster as the third QB as a developmental project. If a football person on the team thinks he can develop, then it becomes worth it at some point. But if he hasn't yet shown a pulse in Shanahan's offense, I'm not sure what hope there is for him around the league.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I would rather take a chance on Richardson at #5 this year. Similar collegiate careers but at least he played at Florida against real competition.

Jac

Reaction score
I would rather take a chance on Richardson at #5 this year. Similar collegiate careers but at least he played at Florida against real competition.
With superior physical measurables.

sdog1981

Reaction score
As a running back or receiver? Sure. As a QB with almost no play time since 2019? Hell No.

OP
OP
Weadoption

Weadoption

Reaction score
Not a chance in hell, better to watch the 9ers crash and burn with that pick....I'll be watching it
ya was a crash and burn qb season last year to be sure, times 3.
Fortunately, all was not lost, as we bounced Jerry’s kids out of the tournament yet again.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Only in the fantasies of a Santa Clara Gold Diggers fan is a quarterback less than a year away from the decision about his fifth-year option, and with less than a full NFL season's worth of pass attempts since high school, most of it against weak competition in college, worth a third-round pick from a division rival of the Gold Diggers.

HagFaithful

Reaction score
I'd do it. Lance has like 18 games of film from NCAA to NFL. Huge potential upside. Would rather do this than move to the top 3 picks in this year's draft. We're going to address QB at some point in the draft. I'd take a flyer on Lance for a 3rd in a heartbeat.