Trey Lance out for year; needs ankle surgery

W

Welshers

Crazily enough it was the best thing that could have happened to them. I'm sad for the kid but it's hilarious they wasted all those picks on a BUST

QWERTY

Reaction score
Crazily enough it was the best thing that could have happened to them. I'm sad for the kid but it's hilarious they wasted all those picks on a BUST
Bust? He's only 22 years old. SMH at you trying to label him as a bust.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hated seeing that. He's a good kid who was only 2 games in to his first season as a starter. If you don't feel bad for the kid, you have zero heart. Period.
Why am I not surprised that you called him a Bust after a season ending injury? You need therapy, Welsh. Bust? GTFOH will that crap.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Hated seeing that. He's a good kid who was only 2 games in to his first season as a starter. If you don't feel bad for the kid, you have zero heart. Period.
Why am I not surprised that you called him a Bust after a season ending injury? You need therapy, Welsh. Bust? GTFOH will that crap.

He's not basing it on that, he's basing it on him being utter garbage.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Yeah. That sucked.

Glad they kept Jimmy but MAN that sucked. Trey needs reps more than anything else and he won't get them for another whole year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
NONE of us even know how good the kid is going to be. I'm not convinced he's going to be great at all. But to assume he sucks already? Weak
Utter garbage would be most of his posts. Especially the ones about his "sources"

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
In the Bears game last week, they were using him as a running back. He’s a good runner, but that’s putting your would-be franchise QB at risk.

Jimmy G has a TON of playing time incentive money in his new contract. Makes me think he anticipated a strong probability that Lance would go down.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
9ers dodged a bullet by not releasing JimmyG.
Actually, this was Jimmy G’s move. He saw this opportunity, and agreed to sacrifice his $24 million salary and play for $6.5M this year to avoid a release/trade (possibly to Seahawks). At least for some guys, it’s not all about the money.