• At Green Bay

Votes: 103 78.6%
  • At San Francisco

Votes: 13 9.9%

• Total voters

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I think they're all gonna be tough really. Packers or 9ers will absolutely give their 100% against us. They hate us as bad as the Skins do, maybe worse.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Green Bay, that team is hot, and Rodgers is an incredible QB, plain and simple. Also, it's just very hard winning out there in the playoffs, has been forever.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
Packers. Best QB in the game and their defense has been playing better as of late, holding A.P to under 100 yards in their playoff matchup. Anytime you have an offense that can put up points that quick paired with a defense that's at least average is a recipe for success.

NinjaKixx

Reaction score
The next opponent is ALWAYS the toughest...

Neither you nor I should be even remotely concerned about SF or GB until we win our game.

Decimation

Reaction score
This game coming up is going to be tough. Atlanta isn't a given, take one game at a time.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
We have already beaten San Francisco and Green Bay. This year.

We've got nothing on Atlanta.

Yet.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":15t2xbpw said:
I think they're all gonna be tough really. Packers or 9ers will absolutely give their 100% against us. They hate us as bad as the Skins do, maybe worse.
That's a fact, but I'd wager they'd already given the 100% of what they had, now they have to redouble their efforts and come up with a different gameplan.
The 9rs didn't exactly beat the hell out of the Seahawks in their 1st matchup, and how many times did Rodgers get sacked because of the coverage that Sherman and Browner provided?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
scutterhawk":77ubwe1p said:
Zebulon Dak":77ubwe1p said:
That's a fact, but I'd wager they'd already given the 100% of what they had, now they have to redouble their efforts and come up with a different gameplan.
The 9rs didn't exactly beat the hell out of the Seahawks in their 1st matchup, and how many times did Rodgers get sacked because of the coverage that Sherman and Browner provided?

Oh we're gonna win regardless, of that I have no doubt.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
If it's Seattle @ GB, the fix is in. Goodell makes sure he gets his storyline of Brady/Manning vs Rodgers.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":bddjxtuq said:
Green Bay doesn't get by San Francisco.

Niners look very beatable without Justin Smith. His absense played a major factor in the Hawks racking up all those points on them.