Toughest division in the league.

rlkats

Reaction score
NFCW best D in football. No team wants to play any one at all.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
NFC east cause they always have to play so many prime time night games. Its really cold out at night time and there tired cause its so late. that's the toughest thing I could imagine.

kearly

Reaction score
In terms of DVOA, the NFC West had the highest average, though the NFC North was surprisingly close (thanks, Arizona). After those two divisions there's a dropoff to the NFC South. The AFC, at least during the regular season, is pitiful in comparison.

mikeak

Reaction score
When the NFC West has three playoff teams this year it will be known. I truly think it is possible

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
Hmmmm I wonder what everyone this board will say to that question... I think it's the only thing that Niner and Seahawk fans can agree on lol

drastik

Reaction score
In terms of parity, it would be the NFC North and NFC East.

Each of those divisions only had one team last year finish with a losing record.

The NFC South had 3 teams finish with losing records, and the NFC West had two.

JBtheHunter

Reaction score
drastik":4ozxwjr2 said:
The NFC South had 3 teams finish with losing records, and the NFC West had two.
Yeah, but all 3 of those teams finished with the best losing record possible, 7-9. The Seahawks made the playoffs with a 7-9 record. The NFC South has the most balanced division. Every team is at least decent. Every other division has at least one team that sucks.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
I would like ot think the NFC West. I am really glad to see the NFC West finally getting some respect.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Last year it was the NFC West but this year I see it being a horse race between the NFC West and South. Fun that we go head to head this year.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Last night I was watching ESPN and the broadcaster (almost direct quote) said, "if you want further proof that the nfc east is the toughest division in football look no further than the NY Giants who missed the playoffs last year after winning the Super Bowl the year prior." Really? What a joke.

Nfc west.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The division you don't want to play is the NFC West.

The team with the greatest parity is probably going to be the NFC South.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
I see 4 of the 8 divisions being very competitive: NFCW, NFCN, NFCS, AFCN... any one of those divisions could be the most difficult when it's all said and done.

OP
OP
KEWASTEES

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
I think it's the NFC east. It's always hard for anyone one in there to break free and make the playoffs. It's always a week 16 decision. Then the NFCW.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
KEWASTEES":1k8hqnby said:
I think it's the NFC east. It's always hard for anyone one in there to break free and make the playoffs. It's always a week 16 decision. Then the NFCW.

It's only tough because they're all mediocre. Pass.

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
Touchest RIGHT NOW? NFCW - Seahawks and 49ers are the best teams in the NFC.

Most Popular? NFCE - NFC West has 12 Prime time games this year (SF - 5, Seaettle - 4, Cards - 1, Rams - 2)
NFC East has 16 Prime time games this year (Skins - 5, Giants - 5, Cowboys - 4, Eagles - 2)

Most Parity? NFCE - SInce 2008, every team in the East has a Div Championship

NFC South is top heavy. Panthers and TB are not that good. Bucs havent made the playoffs since 2007. Panthers since 2008.

OP
OP
KEWASTEES

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3pnvqn32 said:
KEWASTEES":3pnvqn32 said:

It's only tough because they're all mediocre. Pass.

I mean toughest as is hardest to get out of and into the playoffs. Not strongest.