Too Early 2023 Mock Drafts

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Pff mock results 2

Could you imagine this?

We’d get possibly the best 3-4 end, a bigger, stronger, faster, more better, more elite version of Kenny Pickett, possibly the best ILB, possibly the best OC, and a better more elite version of Malik Willis.

Although Levis is probably going to end up a top 10 pick when it’s all said and done. And Sewell will likely go in the 1st round.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
This year's draft was pretty different than pff's mock draft suggested. With that being said, I don't see Levis falling that low unless this next year is bad for him, and I don't think the Hawks would risk drafting him at that spot if he really is their guy.

OP
OP
P

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Yeah, my real mock attempts I did draft Levis with the Seahawks first pick every time even over Young and Stroud.
My favorite out of the realistic ones ended up being almost relatively the same:

4: QB, Will Levis
22: LB, Noah Sewell
36: DL, Gervon Dexter
54: OC, John Michael Schmitz
68: QB, Anthony Richardson

I’m on that Levis hype train for sure and I’m uncertain that he might not be available even theoretically picking 4th if he puts great season and pre-draft workouts.

I think Sewell could be a nice fit as he could be a base ILB but also rotate into the pass-rush packages in nickel or dime. Although some project him as high as a mid first.

Dexter is bigger and maybe longer than Bresee which I like for the Seahawks at 3-4 end and also possesses some outside/inside flexibility as a sub package DT but maybe not as good of a pass-rusher as Bresee.

Schmitz is one of the top IOL and might not last that long to late 2nd but Creed Humphrey was taken at 63 so there’s a chance.

And while I think Richardson probably could be taken as high as late 1st, I could see him falling to the 3rd if the other QB needy teams draft for higher floors instead of ceilings, most of the time he was the last of the quality QBs along with Spencer Rattler. And every mock I doubled dipped at QB as I think that’s what the Seahawks are going to do as they can afford to take another QB next year by not taking one this year. Giving them two quality prospects to compete at QB that are probably better or have a higher ceiling than Pickett.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Yeah, my real mock attempts I did draft Levis with the Seahawks first pick every time even over Young and Stroud.
My favorite out of the realistic ones ended up being almost relatively the same:

4: QB, Will Levis

I’m on that Levis hype train for sure and I’m uncertain that he might not be available even theoretically picking 4th if he puts great season and pre-draft workouts.

Schneider was trying to trade up, some said for Ickey, others said for Cross, who they got anyway. He said "We had a deal, then it fell apart." And he looked kind bummed when he said it, so I don't think it was Cross he was trying to trade up for. Might have even been a DE.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Is Brennan Armstrong even in the picture? I kept seeing his name as one of the top guys in 2022 draft before he opted to return to college. He all but seems to have disappeared since.

Last edited: