Tonights game

RedAlice

Reaction score
I like your style. But as for me, I thought the Lions deserved that win despite what anyone else says. I knew before the year started that the Lions were a team not to sleep on and to watch, I saw them being a dark horse and severely under-estimated before last night's game so it wasn't a surprise to me that they won. It made me incredibly happy to see them walk into Arrowhead and give the Chiefs their first loss of the season. I don't expect them to beat us next week though, I feel like we're better rounded than the Chiefs were last night.

Agree. I picked Lions to win in my pickem.

Campbell is good, Goff is where he should be.

Eagles look weaker than expected so the NFC is gonna likely be wide open this season.

As to next week? Could be a roaring Hawk reset. Or a quietly performed Lions positioning their dominance.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Eh good game but it was one game and week 1. I called it wrong. Stafford actually looked great out there and Puka Nacua former Husky lit us up along with Tutu’s stinky booty. It happens. Nobody goes undefeated in this league

flv2

Reaction score
definitely the kind of URL I avoid like the plague.
Any particular reason? I'm not saying you're wrong, but as far as I know it's just a file hosting site for 'questionable' material. I specifically avoided posting the address of the 2 websites that link to such material, or the Russian site that owns those 2 websites. I haven't had any problems with any of the sites and I find their content useful.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Um, ‘questionable’ material.

Isn’t that your answer?

Such things should not be done on a whim. Ever.

flv2

Reaction score
Um, ‘questionable’ material.

Isn’t that your answer?

Such things should not be done on a whim. Ever.
You're free to define 'replay of an NFL game' in another way if you wish. Maybe you're seeing something that i'm not seeing?