Tom Brady hit more on Sunday than any quarterback since 2006

Laloosh

Reaction score
nepahawk":3t295gsg said:
I believe his company does the massages and rehab, along with nutrition.

Wait, what?

Anybody have a link? That's freaking hilarious.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Was anyone else perturbed by the lack of grounding calls in that game against Denver? It was like the refs had forgot what the rule was and the commentators didnt even mention it.

I felt like I was in a secret test where everyone is told to put their hands up on the wrong answers to see if you crack under pressure.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":22e28zvn said:
Was anyone else perturbed by the lack of grounding calls in that game against Denver? It was like the refs had forgot what the rule was and the commentators didnt even mention it.

I felt like I was in a secret test where everyone is told to put their hands up on the wrong answers to see if you crack under pressure.

I noticed that too, Brady was grounding the ball regularly with no call. Throwing to avoid a sack, still between the tackles and the ball not getting past the LOS. Refs blatantly ignoring the grounding.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":1wq1rviz said:
UK_Seahawk":1wq1rviz said:

I noticed that too, Brady was grounding the ball regularly with no call. Throwing to avoid a sack, still between the tackles and the ball not getting past the LOS. Refs blatantly ignoring the grounding.

Of the ones I noticed there was still a Pat's jersey somewhat in the vicinity. Whether that jersey was on an eligable receiver I don't know.

For sure thow there were times he was blatantly just grounding it. One that sticks out to me was when he got spun around and chucked the ball forward. The ball landed probably 7 yards behind and to the right of the only Pat jersey on the screen. That jersey was turned away from the play the whole time though so even if he was eligable imo it should still get called. It was beyond blatant Brady was doing nothing more than trying to avoid a sack.

If someone has the all22 it would be interesting to know if the guys were eligable or not thoigh because that would be the only possible excuse not to call it.

nepahawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":1y01vjb9 said:
nepahawk":1y01vjb9 said:

Wait, what?

I read that about 2 or 3 months ago, I believe it was on ESPN.com.
It said that the NFL looked into it but, found that it didn't violate the salary cap.
I'll try to find it again.

Laloosh

Reaction score
nepahawk":tmy78ejh said:
Laloosh":tmy78ejh said:
nepahawk":tmy78ejh said:

Wait, what?

It said that the NFL looked into it but, found that it didn't violate the salary cap.

Appreciate that. I'd be really interested to read it as I thought that would be a pretty clear way of getting around the cap if he benefits financially from it.

nepahawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":cr9kl0l6 said:
nepahawk":cr9kl0l6 said:
Laloosh":cr9kl0l6 said:
nepahawk":cr9kl0l6 said:

Wait, what?

Appreciate that. I'd be really interested to read it as I thought that would be a pretty clear way of getting around the cap if he benefits financially from it.

Still didn't find the story but the company name is TB12.
If you look up the company, it shows you they have a center at Patroit Place, Foxboro.