To all the Wilson haters

QuahHawk

Reaction score
John63's confirmation bias is hall-of-fame level. It's the confirmation bias equivalent of Tom Brady's propensity for winning or Steph Curry's jump shot.

He's already spinning this to fit some whacked out narrative / conspiracy theory. He's beyond saving, and won't listen to reason.

I agree, his posts kind of make we want to turn on ignore

King Dog

Reaction score
I'm pretty excited. That was a lot of fun back in 2010 and 2011 having a good idea where we were headed and could see it before all our rival teams fans could.

No idea if we can do it again, but we've been stagnant and boring for years now. I welcome the change.

King Dog

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I meant Super Bowl above, just that we were going to be nasty and good.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
He was never fully welcome here by fans

He was never fully respected by the coaching staff.

He was never fully respected by John, who tried to trade him in 2018. I would say F you too if I was in Wilson’s position.

He gave everything to this city. Did amazing work for the community. I’m glad he is going to a city that is excited for him and where he can maybe retire as a Bronco. They’ll treat him right on that side.

On our side, we finally don’t have to argue about our QB anymore. Or at least I hope not
You forgot his teammates. They never respected him either.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
You forgot his teammates. They never respected him either.
Well if that's true, and by and large, I think it's a false narrative, I suppose that says a lot about his teammate's character as well doesn't it?

CPHawk

Reaction score
You got what you wanted. Now you get what you deserve. It’s the Bambino all over again.
Russ is more like Griffey all over again. He won’t be bringing Denver multiple SB, if any.

toffee

Reaction score
Well if that's true, and by and large, I think it's a false narrative, I suppose that says a lot about his teammate's character as well doesn't it?

It's teammates' character, hard to challenger the character of over hundred teammates over the years. Pete tried to make Russ the face of the franchise, and leader of the locker room. Pete was successful in the face part but failed in the leader part.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I loved Russ, but I just never saw him winning another SB here, especially with Carrol. Carrol is about defense, and we need a cheap QB to build a great defense.

John63

Reaction score

John63

Reaction score
John63's confirmation bias is hall-of-fame level. It's the confirmation bias equivalent of Tom Brady's propensity for winning or Steph Curry's jump shot.

He's already spinning this to fit some whacked out narrative / conspiracy theory. He's beyond saving, and won't listen to reason.
You mean as opposed to your bias right. POt kettle but I doubt you get that.

chris98251

Reaction score
You can respect the talent of a player but not the person he is, his phony persona, his being coddled by the Management are all divisive aspects of Wilson with the rest of the team, that doesn't discount his competitiveness, his skill, just that he comes off as an elite jerk to the rest of his teammates which over time erodes the chemistry of a team.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm bummed he's gone, but the team is moving forward. And so am I. It's sports, guys get traded all the time.

nanomoz

Reaction score
You mean as opposed to your bias right. POt kettle but I doubt you get that.
If you had any intellectual integrity whatsoever, you'd start a thread that had a video of you eating a bucket of dead birds.

But you have none. Your endless stream of "Russ won't be traded it's fake news" B.S. exhibited confirmation bias at a level I've never seen on these boards. And I've been around a while.

if you had even a slender thread of humility or self-awareness, you'd have gone silent for a bit after the trade. But nope. You're not even capable of knowing when you should at least feign some damned shame.

John63

Reaction score
If you had any intellectual integrity whatsoever, you'd start a thread that had a video of you eating a bucket of dead birds.

But you have none. Your endless stream of "Russ won't be traded it's fake news" B.S. exhibited confirmation bias at a level I've never seen on these boards. And I've been around a while.

if you had even a slender thread of humility or self-awareness, you'd have gone silent for a bit after the trade. But nope. You're not even capable of knowing when you should at least feign some damned shame.

LOl, You should have stopped when you were behind.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
LOl, You should have stopped when you were behind.
Didn't you move over to the Bronco forums? Does Nathaniel Hackett have a personal biography/book also that we can blame Russell's struggles on next season?

Latest posts