Throwback 'Reveal' Wednesday

KinesProf

Reaction score
Close to perfection. The current uniform template doesn't allow for the collar striping to go all the way around, so not their fault; and the number font is a tad different than before - but they still look great.

Really impressed that they managed to pull off the sleeve hawk so well given the cut of modern jerseys.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Bravo!!!

These are jizz in my pants wonderful!

Now..

How and when do I buy the "elite" or "pro" (or whatever they are called) version of 54??? All I see is the cheap $125 version available.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I am really happy to see the new / old school uniforms. The original Seahawks logo "rings true" to me. The Pacific Northwest is rich with Native American history and culture. The old logo is a tribute to our past...I really prefer it!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Love the old colors and the silver helmet. I just wish they had kept the angry hawk instead of Toucan Sam. Never cared for the old bird on the helmet. I always thought it looked whimpy. I know it’s based on totem pole design but the angry bird is so much better and BAD ASS.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Bought my college kiddo the Woolen throwback today so he can represent it in the upper peninsula of Michigan at Michigan Tech (where I’m from; he was born and raised in seattle) -

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Love the old colors and the silver helmet. I just wish they had kept the angry hawk instead of Toucan Sam. Never cared for the old bird on the helmet. I always thought it looked whimpy. I know it’s based on totem pole design but the angry bird is so much better and BAD ASS.

I’m the opposite. As much as I like the modern logo, the old Salish inspired logo rings more authentic. I’m glad we’ve got one jersey from or us fans of the OG Hawk.

schkoot

Reaction score
I am really happy to see the new / old school uniforms. The original Seahawks logo "rings true" to me. The Pacific Northwest is rich with Native American history and culture. The old logo is a tribute to our past...I really prefer it!
Exactly this. The original Seahawks logo paid earnest respect to the Native American culture in the PNW. It is a lesson in the RIGHT way to incorporate said culture vs the team from the other Washington.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I well aware of the Native American heritage of Seattle but I have always thought the totem pole toucan Sam look of the original hawk looked whimpy and not menacing like a bird of prey should. The new bird is menacing and bad ass looking. IN MY OPINION it should have stayed with the awesome old colors. That would be my dream Seahawk uniform. IN MY OPINION.