Throwback 'Reveal' Wednesday

Aircrew

Reaction score

Can't wait to see them. Hopefully they aren't a let down. I know I'm hyped for them.
Totally agree. All they have to do is copy the uniforms from the 90's, albeit with new materials and fit, and it'll be amazing. Which means they'll probably f it up.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Totally. We'd be the PNW version of Denver's throwbacks with their once proud logo on the new putrid blue helmet. Not a Dever fan but that was sacrilegious.
I honestly would love a permanent helmet change to our basic design that would keep the blue feathering as a stripe down the middle, but change the side panels to silver.

Aircrew

Reaction score
I honestly would love a permanent helmet change to our basic design that would keep the blue feathering as a stripe down the middle, but change the side panels to silver.
I use to think that too, but when L.A. screwed the new "retro" Rams unis I decided that originals were/are perfect so why change it? I'd still happily take your suggestion over our current unis, but just honor our history and bring it all back. At least that's what this old guy thinks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And I could be wrong, but I heard on 710 yesterday that they can do throwbacks up to 3 times this year? Hoping they rock them on Thanksgiving vs. the 29ers.

Latest posts