Throwback Jerseys!!!! Date released

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
They remind me of the endless potential of youth and of some special people I'll never see again...

Win or lose.... I'm all in and can hardly wait. I'm stoked to watch the game with my 17 year old. It may be a tad tough to not envision Kosar vs. Krieg a few times.
Well I certainly hope you and your son have a great time, very little warms my heart and soul like seeing a Dad spending time making memories with his children and grandchildren.

My hope is that I live long enough to see our current unis come back as throwbacks.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
For me it reminds me of the time when I first became a Hawks fan. Largent, Warner, Easley etc. Now my question is if / when I get one, do I go with someone from that era (Largent for me) or a current legend (I would get Wagner). I usually don't get current players on throwbacks as I feel like they never wore it so makes no sense but if the Hawks use them this year then Bobby technically wore one.

Aircrew

Reaction score
I may rescind my liftime ban of ever spending another dime on anything Seahawks/NFL related and actually go to this game to see them in person. Last time I saw the original uniforms was November 18, 2001 at Buffalo. Having watched over a dozen games in the Kingdome as a kid and a young man it will be really special to see them on a Seahawks home field for the first time in over 20 years.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Bump:

This isn’t mine, I sniped it off of the internet.

I’m sure it’s only a rendition and NOT an actual uniform.

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpeg
    IMG_1147.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Definitely a rendering. Won't be far off as we all know what the 90's uni's looked like. The only difference that I can surmise will be obviously the modern helmets.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I wear a throwback with some frequency. Jim Zorn was my first childhood sports hero, so in 2018 I celebrated a new job by buying myself a Zorn #10 throwback jersey. In November of 2018, I wore my Zorn jersey around at AWS's big event in Las Vegas, Re:Invent, and got more of a response from Washington fans who said things like "he was better as a player than as a coach" than from fellow Seahawks fans. When I went to my first Seahawks home game in 2019, I wore my Zorn jersey to represent my childhood and adolescence and a cap with the current Seahawks logo to represent the current era. I figured that next time, I'd reverse it and wear a current jersey with one of my two old-logo caps (one cap is royal blue, the other kelly green), and alternate like that between future Seahawks home games. But if I get the chance to go to a throwback-jersey game, I'll definitely wear a throwback.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Something about these I like..Perhaps because it goes so well with current helmet?
Love the throwbacks but I want modern touches to it(Angry Hawk) ect
TBH I'm tired of the present stuff-It's a new era of Hawks football LFG!

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
This works IF we go with the blue jersey as our throwbacks.

I’m not sure we even know white vs blue yet, do we?
Must be blue. Home against the Browns and at the Cowboys (supposedly) who wear white at home. But your guess is as good as mine. Guess we will have to wait and see 🤷.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Rite.
That why I said it works “if”.
Rite.
That’s why I was addressing the “if” with you. We have a home game for the 1st throwback day, so it’ll be blue. The Cowgirls will have their whites on, so it’ll be blue again.

kidhawk

Reaction score
wearing it at the cowboys makes financial sense as it's a national game likely to garner a decent audience. The Browns game is still a head scratcher for me though. Either way, I'm just going to be happy to see them