This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Green Bay Packers

chris98251

Reaction score
ptisme":1jt6989r said:
chris98251":1jt6989r said:
Reggie White is a Hall of Famer, we will see where Sheldon's career takes him, however he was brought in for the same reasons and could have the same effect. Packers butt hurt over a simple comparison tells me your scared shitless.
Very few things scare me shitless... Certainly the result of a football game is one of them that is well below my "scared shitless" radar.... Reggie White was arguably the greatest defensive lineman to ever play the game... Comparing him to a turd of a human is just stupid....

This Turd as you say and appear to have a personal hard on for him is going to make a big difference, I look forward to Sheldon using Rodgers as a posthole digger planting him in the ground frequently.

You can deny all you want but your butt hurt and bucket of Preparation H won't ease the pain.

PackerNation

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1rih2w73 said:
ptisme":1rih2w73 said:
Thank God this game isn't in the Clink....

We may yet get that chance this season, and this may well be the game that decides it. Like you, this changes my prediction to Seahawks by 7

You're defense is just fine. Your offense.........yikes!

Still plenty of time to put it all together though. Good luck the rest of the way.

Josea16

Reaction score
PackerNation":3hcsik7b said:
bigskydoc":3hcsik7b said:
ptisme":3hcsik7b said:

We may yet get that chance this season, and this may well be the game that decides it. Like you, this changes my prediction to Seahawks by 7

Still plenty of time to put it all together though. Good luck the rest of the way.
The referees gave you the game, end of story. Ever wonder why the NFL are losing ratings? I give this game as exhibit A. What a pile of ridiculous calls that ejected a player that did nothing and removing an obvious touchdown that basically changed the game into some bad WWE scripted shit show.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Josea16":20hy27d7 said:
PackerNation":20hy27d7 said:
bigskydoc":20hy27d7 said:
ptisme":20hy27d7 said:

The referees gave you the game, end of story. Ever wonder why the NFL are losing ratings? I give this game as exhibit A. What a pile of ridiculous calls that ejected a player that did nothing and removing an obvious touchdown that basically changed the game into some bad WWE scripted shit show.

CRY.

Take your loss like a man.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
PackerNation":1s67dff8 said:
Josea16":1s67dff8 said:
PackerNation":1s67dff8 said:
bigskydoc":1s67dff8 said:

CRY.

Agreed. Good game by the Packers today. They got it done when they needed to.

The Hawks deserved to lose after the O's ineptitude. I think the D played well enough to give a win had the O done anything to help them out. The bad calls by the refs certainly hurt, but could have been overcome with some better execution.

However, you shouldn't judge the worth of the Packer's D from how they played against our porous line today. If you come up against a better team, your D may not appear quite as gifted.

ptisme

Reaction score
Josea16":d9tth1r6 said:
PackerNation":d9tth1r6 said:
bigskydoc":d9tth1r6 said:
ptisme":d9tth1r6 said:

You lost this game in the trenches... Not due to the stripes....

ptisme

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3d2qw1tc said:
PackerNation":3d2qw1tc said:
Josea16":3d2qw1tc said:
PackerNation":3d2qw1tc said:

CRY.

Agreed. Good game by the Packers today. They got it done when they needed to.

The Hawks deserved to lose after the O's ineptitude. I think the D played well enough to give a win had the O done anything to help them out. The bad calls by the refs certainly hurt, but could have been overcome with some better execution.

However, you shouldn't judge the worth of the Packer's D from how they played against our porous line today. If you come up against a better team, your D may not appear quite as gifted.
You're right... I'm very concerned about having to go into Atlanta next week... But we have two positives:
1. Atlanta's defense is decent but not nearly in the same class as what we faced today.
2. Our defense is much better than what we put on the field last year in the playoffs...

ptisme

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1dlr151c said:
PackerNation":1dlr151c said:
CRY.

Says the fan who identifies with the group who hasn't stopped crying about a call from 2012.
I actually only hear about that call on here when Seahawks fans mention it first....