This makes me happy...

Rafi

Reaction score
There are at least a dozen or so Redskin fans thinking to themselves that they wish Russell Wilson was their quarterback.

mikeak

Reaction score
what they should wish for is RG3 to be coached not to take the hits he is taking. That when a yard is available by stepping out of bounds you don't expose yourself for that yard by going to the middle of the field, that if it is 3rd down and you have the first down you slide.......

Yes RW didn't slide as much and has taken more hits but they are much more situational and he limits his exposure way better than RG3. Beyond that they are both fantastic qbs and I would love to have either

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Fans from about 25 cities are wishing the RW was their QB.

There's about 7 coaches and GM's who were fired for not drafting RW..

HawkWow

Reaction score
Bobblehead":25r1prq5 said:

If I were Snyder, Shanahan would join that list. Not because he didn't draft RW (hindset being 20-20) but because of the cavalier way he's allowed Griffin to conduct himself as an NFL QB. His response to the media "Robert told me he was OK" is as laughable as irresponsible. Of course the kid wanted to play...he's a player.

Shanahan has been around forever and not many would be better qualified to identify, then stop the madness than he. Let's forget about Griffin the human for a minute, let's instead look at the bevy of picks Griffin represents. I've said it in a dozen threads and have said it for the past 2 months, Shanahan has built a house of cards and he only needs Griffin healthy as long as he wants to coach....which must not be too long, because if I were Snyder, I'd send his weasel looking ass a packin like pronto. I wish Griffin well, but with this being his second knee, it's not looking any brighter for him than it is the Skin franchise.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Bobblehead":qzqgqisp said:

Still can't believe that the Jags took a PUNTER 4 spots ahead of Russell, smh lol.

mikeak

Reaction score
Bobblehead":16wvpisl said:

As I said when that came out as a reason - most if not all of those GM's and Coaches would have been vetoed by the owner if they tried to draft RW in the first / second round. Owners meddle a lot more than many know except in a few very professional organizations........