This Is The Team

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Anything can happen.
Acknowledged.

But it won't.

Its a weird argument to debate whether this team COULD make a SB. It doesn't matter because it won't.

We are literally trying to beat a hapless Steelers team without a viable starting QB IN OUR HOME STADIUM. And we can't.
SB is so far off the priority list right now.

OP
OP
pittpnthrs

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
It's is literally not realism. Realism is acknowledging fact. Pessimism is denying literal fact in favor of hyperbolic doomsaying.

It's been fact for 8 years now and it's getting worse. It's going to continue to be fact for as long as Carroll is here. You can choose to accept that or don't. I just know i'll never let myself be fooled again.

GemCity

Reaction score
Be optimistic all you want and keep believing in that factual chance that's never going to come. I'm just going to call it realism.
I thought like this for a long time Pitt. Even though you may be right, I’ve felt a lot better, from a fan perspective, in believing and having faith.

That coupled with a low expectation and the realization that anything and everything is possible when it comes to football, I’ve enjoyed the game a lot more (and haven’t destroyed any appliances since…).

Last edited:

SonicHawk

Reaction score
It's been fact for 8 years now and it's getting worse. It's going to continue to be fact for as long as Carroll is here. You can choose to accept that or don't. I just know i'll never let myself be fooled again.
Sucks going to the playoffs like 6 out of 8 years.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

GemCity

Reaction score
It's is literally not realism. Realism is acknowledging fact. Pessimism is denying literal fact in favor of hyperbolic doomsaying.
Who else needs a dictionary to comprehend Mael’s posts?

Admit it!!

Now, back to my repose.

Just jokes btw… 😉. Need something to laugh at.

Unbelievable.

Last edited:

Fade

Reaction score
Pay attention to the individuals who get to gloat when Seattle does badly, all. They're invested in the teams failure, and that colors their perception. Full display here.
Incorrect.

The people you're demonizing are invested in the Seahawks being competitive again. Won't happen with Pete. He is standing in the way.

Meanwhile, on 49ers and Rams boards they are hoping Seattle never gets rid of Pete or Geno. They literally celebrate everytime they win because they know that will extend their time in Seattle.

You are more aligned with 49ers and Rams fans than most Seahawks fans.

GemCity

Reaction score
P.S. Geno just fumbled.

I take it all back.

Lol…FML

OP
OP
pittpnthrs

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Pay attention to the individuals who get to gloat when Seattle does badly, all. They're invested in the teams failure, and that colors their perception. Full display here.

Maybe failure is all we have to look forward to in hopes that actual change happens.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Carroll should have been gone 5 years ago so its valid. Nobody's fault that the organization decided to hold onto him for far to long.
I’ve been calling for change for a long time but let’s be real here. Carroll’s teams never lose enough to provoke such a change.

In the state of limbo that the franchise is in with ownership, I foresee so changes with HC. Carroll is going to coach here for as long as he wants, sad to say.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I'm only here for the mere laughter of the product on the field as it's only entertainment. I'm really waiting on the next head coaching change down the road so the team can possibly be competent again. Until then we'll just have more of this.
By next year the nfl should be really geared up in marketing and Vegas and all the other things that take it away from a physical sport. Can’t wait to skip it.

rjdriver

Reaction score
So glad Pete played ultra conservative and never went for it on 4th down instead choosing to give the ball back to an offense that we can't stop.

His geriatric ass has the IQ of a chimp.

Fade

Reaction score
I’ve been calling for change for a long time but let’s be real here. Carroll’s teams never lose enough to provoke such a change.

In the state of limbo that the franchise is in with ownership, I foresee so changes with HC. Carroll is going to coach here for as long as he wants, sad to say.
Pete's Purgatory on the Road to No Where.

Latest posts