This Is The Team

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
that delusional fans said could get hot and possibly win the Super Bowl. LOL. Good lord.
These things are possible until they're no longer possible. There's nothing delusional about pointing out that things can change pretty quickly in the NFL.

Possible does not mean likely, nor is it a prediction. But when men are absolutely groveling like babies about how all is lost halfway through the year, sometimes a reminder needs to be levied that, yeah, things ARE possible.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
These are the annoying type of posts that make me want to join a different fanbase.

OP
OP
pittpnthrs

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
These things are possible until they're no longer possible. There's nothing delusional about pointing out that things can change pretty quickly in the NFL.

Possible does not mean likely, nor is it a prediction. But when men are absolutely groveling like babies about how all is lost halfway through the year, sometimes a reminder needs to be levied that, yeah, things ARE possible.

That's the thing though Mael, it really isn't possible. Sometimes you have to be honest.

GemCity

Reaction score
That's the thing though Mael, it really isn't possible. Sometimes you have to be honest.
Pitt, there’s a lot of uncertainty for sure. Two losses to the Rams? Looking like a middle school squad vs Baltimore (best team in football).

But, everyone is 0-0 once the playoffs start.

It sounds crazy but, I think we have a good chance to get to the big dance.

That doesn’t mean it won’t be ugly as hell along the way…

morgulon1

Reaction score
These are the annoying type of posts that make me want to join a different fanbase.
Now I wouldn't encourage you to do that, I'll say that you'd find similar sentiment with just about any fan base .

A lot of times ..worse

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
What you are saying is factually wrong.

You know that it is factually wrong. Even now, it's factually wrong.

You're just conflating pessimism with realism. There is always, always, always a chance until there isn't one.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Now I wouldn't encourage you to do that, I'll say that you'd find similar sentiment with just about any fan base .

A lot of times ..worse
OH I know. It's the same garbage everywhere.

OP
OP
pittpnthrs

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Pitt, there’s a lot of uncertainty for sure. Two losses to the Rams? Looking like a middle school squad vs Baltimore (best team in football).

But, everyone is 0-0 once the playoffs start.

It sounds crazy but, I think we have a good chance to get to the big dance.

That doesn’t mean it won’t be ugly as hell along the way…

Sorry gem, that was the sound of me slapping my forehead.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Don't forget we did beat the 5-9 (now 5-11) Tennessee Titans last week. We are Seahawks hear us roar! Sper Bowl bound!!!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
If you're upset enough about the team to feel like you have to deny the fundamental reality of the game of football, which can be summarized in the "any given Sunday" adage, as well as deny literal fact... why even watch?

If it's over for you, it's over for you. Why stick around just to stomp on a grave (that doesn't even have a body in it yet) and cry at others for not stomping on the grave as desperately as you?

It's bullshit, man. It's bullshit.