The way to early season record prediction

Natethegreat

Reaction score
After years of tough schedules I feel like this one is quite favorable. That Falcons game is quite winnable as that will be their second on the road after playing the Rams. We may squeak out a few more wins than I had originally thought.

Hawknight

Reaction score
I'll be the homer....13-4..the Miracle Season....Pete and John pull a rabbit out of the hat and surprises everyone.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I'll be the homer....13-4..the Miracle Season....Pete and John pull a rabbit out of the hat and surprises everyone.

If they do that, they should earn FO of the year/Coach of the year/GM of the year.

keasley45

Reaction score
PC won 7 games 2 times with a less talented team than this one without RW and QB,s no better than what we have, without an established nucleus. I just can't phantom only 5 wins. With 9 home games and playing teams like Giants Jets Carolina etc. Plus their win over the Donk's.
This x10. On top of that, last year we tallied 6 wins with a NFL historically bad defense, Russ playing like doodoo, his backup being just serviceable for the time he had, and a crippled run game. Oh, and our schedule last year was harder. So this year with a better o-line, a defense that can't be worse, a running game that's improved and a softer schedule, folks have us finishing worse? ? Our qb play was nit good last year, even if it's no better this year, with the other factors in our favor, we will be better.

9-8 or 10-7.

Deep playoff run next year with one of the most exciting teams in the league.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Last years record, plus 1 more win. I didn’t see Russ or Bobby do anything worthy of a game deciding credit last year. If Meyer’s can be clutch again, it would be a good start. I’m in the minority, but this team has always been so much more than a single player.
This. 8-9 or 9-8 - your call.

We're not in as bad a shape as people think, and we're light a complete distracting asshole.

Without the QB piece - .500 is what i've had us batting for a while now.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I agree with many. Look at last year. RW even when he played wasn’t very good thr team was horrendous on 3rd down leading to a ton of short drives. The defense was on the field a lot. With an improved running attack I think we’ll have much better time of possession thus keeping Seattle in more games.
This team is much better than 2010 or 2011. I think 8 games is the minimum, with 9 or 10 games being the sweetspot. Last year was good enough for 8-9 wins had our kicker not been terrible.

GemCity

Reaction score
6-11. Definitely no expectations. Oddly enough, after this draft and considering next years, I’m not disappointed at all.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
WK 1 vs DEN - L
WK 2 at SF - L
WK 3 vs ATL - W
WK 4 at DET - L
WK 5 at NO - L
WK 6 vs AZ - L
WK 7 at LAC - L
WK 8 vs NYG - W
WK 9 at AZ - L
WK 10 vs TB - L
WK 11 BYE
WK 12 vs LV - L
WK 13 at LAR - L
WK 14 vs CAR - W
WK 15 vs SF - W
WK 16 at KC - L
WK 17 vs NYJ - W
WK 18 vs LAR - L

so... 5-12

Rainger

Reaction score
WK 1 vs DEN - L
WK 2 at SF - L
WK 3 vs ATL - W
WK 4 at DET - L
WK 5 at NO - L
WK 6 vs AZ - L
WK 7 at LAC - L
WK 8 vs NYG - W
WK 9 at AZ - L
WK 10 vs TB - L
WK 11 BYE
WK 12 vs LV - L
WK 13 at LAR - L
WK 14 vs CAR - W
WK 15 vs SF - W
WK 16 at KC - L
WK 17 vs NYJ - W
WK 18 vs LAR - L

so... 5-12
Pessimist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainger

Reaction score
From CBS Sports.

Winner: Seahawks​

Sure, Russell Wilson could put an immediate damper on their year by trotting back into Seattle in Week 1, but they may benefit from the early reunion more than the Broncos, who are still acclimating to the new QB. Their elite opponents are relatively spread out. They get a bye after their trip to Germany, where they at least get the Buccaneers on a neutral field. And then five of their final seven fall at home. Who knows who will be quarterbacking the Seahawks, but Pete Carroll could help them play spoiler.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5-12 sounds realistic
This feels like a 5 or 6 win team.
I see them losing a few real close games because the QB position, plus Vegas usually is pretty good at setting win total lines.

I think the 2022 season will be the bridge/throwaway season until they find that franchise QB in the draft next year.

WK 1 vs DEN - W
WK 2 at SF - L
WK 3 vs ATL - W
WK 4 at DET - L
WK 5 at NO - L
WK 6 vs AZ - L
WK 7 at LAC - L
WK 8 vs NYG - W
WK 9 at AZ - L
WK 10 vs TB - L
WK 11 BYE
WK 12 vs LV - W/L
WK 13 at LAR - L
WK 14 vs CAR - L
WK 15 vs SF - W
WK 16 at KC - L
WK 17 vs NYJ - W
WK 18 vs LAR - L
.. 5-12 or 6-11

Last edited:

bmorepunk

Reaction score
PC won 7 games 2 times with a less talented team than this one
7 Win Season (2011):
------------------------------
Marshawn Lynch
Okung, Unger, and Carpenter
Clemons, Branch, Mebane, Bryant
The entire LOB
KJ Wright

I'm really can't agree with you, unless we get another magic 2011 year of a bunch of rookies and second years popping like crazy, which is really not normal at all.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
9 or 10 wins guaranteed. The D could be nasty and the early part of the schedule is easy

xray

Reaction score
After a win in the 1st game I don't care . " Let's ride " all over Wilsons balls in that one .

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
4-13. Russ hid a lot of deficiencies that will now be glaring. We'll be running with the worst QB room in the league. 4 wins might be optimistic.

GemCity

Reaction score
After a win in the 1st game I don't care . " Let's ride " all over Wilsons balls in that one .
I think you were referring to intercepting his passes.
If not….you’re on your own pal!! 😝

Rainger

Reaction score
7 Win Season (2011):
------------------------------
Marshawn Lynch
Okung, Unger, and Carpenter
Clemons, Branch, Mebane, Bryant
The entire LOB
KJ Wright

I'm really can't agree with you, unless we get another magic 2011 year of a bunch of rookies and second years popping like crazy, which is really not normal at all.
Yes but in that year those guys were all the unknowns then that everyone said we had nothing.

They weren't what they became then other than Lynch. Baldwin was udfa the lob were 4th and 5th rounders one was a reject from the cfl.

The Hawks have the same thing this year that the players were in 2011. Time will tell if they develop the same.