The way to early season record prediction

Rainger

Reaction score
PC won 7 games 2 times with a less talented team than this one without RW and QB,s no better than what we have, without an established nucleus. I just can't phantom only 5 wins. With 9 home games and playing teams like Giants Jets Carolina etc. Plus their win over the Donk's.

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
ill got 8-9.. but regardless of what the record is im really eager to see our young guys develop and come into their own. Its been a while since any young guys have had a real chance to develop. We've always had "all stars" in a way there (which makes sense). I.e. Bennett, Avril, Wags, Wright, Earl, Sherm, Kam, Lynch, Russ, Lockett, Baldwin, Diggs, (MAYBE ADAMS HES Talented but cant stay healthy). Browner, Duane Brown, Clemons, Bryant, Mebane, Metcalf, Unger... Since around 2010... Thats a lot of good names tbh.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Optimistic 7-10

Pete wont lose the team given the youth infusion and I‘m banking on an established run game with low risk QB play.

Our division looks tough, but it’s gotta peak at some point.

12th Dimension

Reaction score
Last years record, plus 1 more win. I didn’t see Russ or Bobby do anything worthy of a game deciding credit last year. If Meyer’s can be clutch again, it would be a good start. I’m in the minority, but this team has always been so much more than a single player.

toffee

Reaction score
the first game, the season opener, will be a MUST win. I will be so happy to teach that Bronco a lesson with a win.

Scout

Reaction score
8-9 based on the current roster. But they have cap space to sign some veteran bargains.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Last years record, plus 1 more win. I didn’t see Russ or Bobby do anything worthy of a game deciding credit last year. If Meyer’s can be clutch again, it would be a good start. I’m in the minority, but this team has always been so much more than a single player.
For real about Meyer getting back on track. Kickers score the most points and there will be plenty of close games.

With 47 teams making the playoffs now a days, I think the Hawks make it in with the last wild card spot. I think thats 10 wins to secure that spot.

That may sound insane, but show me a Hawks fan thats not a little crazy!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This is a 5-12 team on paper in a tough division.
However it's an important set up season for the young guys and the future

sdog1981

Reaction score
Pete Ball can beat more talented teams because it makes the games shorter. Pete Ball can lose to less talented teams because the shorter games require mistake-free football.

6 to 8 wins is most likely.

Aircrew

Reaction score
I have them losing every in div game. Overall I have them going 5-12. Its going to be a fun watch though and its all about the future. Might be the best seahawks football in the last few years.
I think they'll be better than 5 wins. Sure, they'll lay a couple eggs here and there, but they'll also win a couple surprising games as well. I say 8-9.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I have them losing every in div game. Overall I have them going 5-12. Its going to be a fun watch though and its all about the future. Might be the best seahawks football in the last few years.

I agree that the next few years will be exciting and hope that we become that 'sleeper' team others discount but discover otherwise. (Similiar to 2012). Wishful thinking of course.