The Thanksgiving games

Mizak

Reaction score
Anyone watching them tomorrow? Bills will probably blow out Lions, not watching that one. Giants/Cowboys maybe but if they start slurping hard for Cowboys, I’m turning that shit off. I guess Patriots/Vikes is the only one I’ll watch full.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I like Detroit, plus that’ll be the only full game slot that won’t be occupied by driving or having those family moments where you’re gonna steer the convo to football to avoid, say, politics.

Nfl network could probably make bank by just rerunning the games the next day.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Is this a trick question? Of course I'm watching all the NFL games tomorrow! NFL is the only major sport I follow and love and have since I was 6 years old. Even if my beloved Seahawks aren't playing, I'm still watching.

Rainger

Reaction score
Is this a trick question? Of course I'm watching all the NFL games tomorrow! NFL is the only major sport I follow and love and have since I was 6 years old. Even if my beloved Seahawks aren't playing, I'm still watching.
My problem is that the first game is at 4am

Jac

Reaction score
The Lions have actually performed pretty well this year. They've played close games against PHI, MIN, SEA, and MIA. They've beaten overperforming WAS and NYG, though they got blown out by NE and DAL. With the Bills today, pretty difficult schedule this year...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Nope all 3 are a joke...like most primetime games this year. I dont need to see the Dallas suckfest with O'Dell announcing his signing with America's team after the big win...geez I hope Zeke jumps in the salvation army bowl again...yawn...

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
The Lions have actually performed pretty well this year. They've played close games against PHI, MIN, SEA, and MIA. They've beaten overperforming WAS and NYG, though they got blown out by NE and DAL. With the Bills today, pretty difficult schedule this year...
The Lions always seem to have a mediocre team that will shine a few time every year when least expected. They take a lot of pride in their Thanksgiving games too and often play their asses off traditionally each year for Thanksgiving. At least they rarely get blown out on turkey day.