The taste of defeat.

hyrailyn

Reaction score
Not that I like losses, but no matter how much we hear the slogan "each week we try to go 1-0" The bitter sting of defeat is a great motivator and was probably needed to remind our great team that nothing will be handed to them. They will rebound just fine and hopefully clean up some of this sloppy penalty crap they are killing our drives and extending our opponents drives with.
:twisted:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Just goes to show as road team you need to bring your "A game" every week for various reasons that have been beat to death. You cannot sleep walk thru games against good teams and expect to win. I didn't like Sherman's tweet after the game saying they thought they'd blow them out (the officiating comments didn't bother me). That mentality, the one that thinks you will win the game just by showing up, was probably a contributing factor in today's loss. You can get away with that at home against crap teams, not on the road in a rivalry game against a good defense.

Hopefully this is a shot to the ego and will get them re-focused!

JOz56

Reaction score
Yeah, after reading what Sherman had to say, maybe this loss will bring them back down to earth and realize they aren't invincible. Refocus.