THE SEAHAWKS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!

kjreid

Reaction score
I just got my new seahawk super bowl champions lanyard that I now sport my work ID on, living outside of Washington state I get a lot of looks and questions about the Hawks, Everytime I say "yeah, it's awesome that MY Hawks won the Super Bowl" it sounds weird coming out and I giggle. Just this morning I was telling a guy about the game and a 43-8 wind and I had to stop and ask myself "Seahawks win 43-8?" that seems like a lot of points? Then I just giggle a little more. :)

JonRud

Reaction score
This is the first time in my life I am not upset that the football season is over. I don't care that there are no more games, I don't care that next season is 7 months away, I am just basking in the glow of being Champions every single hour of every day.

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
JonRud":1nfqy6v0 said:
This is the first time in my life I am not upset that the football season is over. I don't care that there are no more games, I don't care that next season is 7 months away, I am just basking in the glow of being Champions every single hour of every day.

I know exactly how you feel. I can't remember a time I haven't been utterly depressed this time of year. Now I'm walking around with this strange feeling of constrained euphoria. God forbid, but if I buy the farm this off-season, I'll meet my maker with this silly little grin I've been wearing for the past few weeks.

HawkWow

Reaction score
FearTheBeak":y8fnabd3 said:
I go to the NFL scoreboard page on all the sports sites just about every day. I just can't get enough of seeing "Seattle 43, Denver 8".

It's going to be a great off-season.

LMAO....all last off season, it showed the 9ers losing to Baltimore. I constantly gave sh*t to 9er fans, calling their attention to it. A few day before the SB I was reminded of the lingering score thing and I had a brief moment of panic. OMG, PLEASE don't let our Hawks be stuck on the wrong side of that scoreboard.

That split second of doubt was just time wasted. ; )

BTW...GREAT thread title. Unquestionably the best I've ever seen.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Aros, I had the same weird calm for the two week hiatus- I was not 100% sure we would win, but I'd say a solid 85%. The thing was, after we got past SF it just kind of felt like it was a formality more than anything else. I had hopes we would win, but to dominate like we did just took it to a whole new level. I still have people congratulating me at work and at the grocery store, et al- and I still just get giddy when I think about it. Smug smiles of joy randomly sprinkled into my day.

The best thing is I had a sense of this season being a special one so I focused in starting right at the draft combine, and tried to watch, read, and absorb the maximum amount of football possible and just enjoyed the whole season as much as possible.

It's been a ridiculously fun ride.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm driving my daughter nuts. I was watching part of The Game again tonight and my daughter looks at me, throws her hands up in the air and says, "AGAIN?!?!?!!!"

I said, "Get used to it kiddo!!" :D

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Aros":b3teh859 said:
I'm driving my daughter nuts. I was watching part of The Game again tonight and my daughter looks at me, throws her hands up in the air and says, "AGAIN?!?!?!!!".......
My wife had the same reaction on about my 4th watch.

James in PA

Reaction score
Just put up this bad boy in our family room. This is an 18 by 24 poster. I bought the frame for it today.

a8umageq.jpg

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1ztprrfr said:
Aros":1ztprrfr said:
I'm driving my daughter nuts. I was watching part of The Game again tonight and my daughter looks at me, throws her hands up in the air and says, "AGAIN?!?!?!!!".......
My wife had the same reaction on about my 4th watch.

Ha! My wife is in the habit of nodding off while we're watching TV about anytime past 9pm. After she's asleep, I'll grab a couple beers and starting watching the SB again. I keep the sound at a modest level. Invariably she'll wake up, look at the TV, roll her head in my direction and give me a look.
I just give her a mile wide grin and keep on watching. Loving every minute of it!!

Latest posts