THE SEAHAWKS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3iw6nnyt said:
The strangest thing for me is this overwhelming feeling of calm I have as a result of all of this. I total and complete state of bliss has settled over me starting with the trophy presentation after the game.

I mean, no more pacing the floor, no more chewing the fingernails to nubs, no more broken remotes. I may just get manicures from now on.

That's me too. I have no anxiety over this offseason because we aren't saying "oh well, we'll be better next year". We don't have to deal with all the trolls saying things like "talk to us when you have a ring". The Seahawks are the reigning champs and that fact trumps any football argument or insult that will come our way.

We finally have a whole offseason to enjoy a win.

That thing that has escaped me my whole life as a Seahawks fan is finally captured.

Rainger

Reaction score
Aros":2sc3kfab said:
Sorry. About once a day I absolutely freak out and have to shout it across the rooftops. Carry on. :D
HaHa I woke up today and said the same thing to myself and said I should start a thread on .net because it was just so overwhelming that it hit me today that we have a SB championship. Then I said to myself NAH all I will get is ridicule for still being amazed so I didn't. Thanks Aros.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The craziest thing for me of all was not being even a little nervous or anxious the two weeks leading up to, and during the game. It was like I knew we would win. Not hope. Knew.

Riley12

Reaction score
I was about to post this on my facebook update, but I will sound less crazy here:

Now that we are getting near the three week anniversary, I am finally coming down into a range of emotions
that can almost be described by words. Ecstasy? Immeasurable joy? A Norseman entering Valhalla? A Christian sitting
at the foot of of their lord? That is about where my emotional state has come down to at this point. I can now truly and
firmly believe that we are the champions, but my eyes still start welling up with tears if I rewatch the game or any related clips.

One day at a time.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Aros":31s304ii said:
The craziest thing for me of all was not being even a little nervous or anxious the two weeks leading up to, and during the game. It was like I knew we would win. Not hope. Knew.

I gotta get one of those 8-balls so I can have your confidence. :D

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
FearTheBeak":1a3xyli2 said:
I go to the NFL scoreboard page on all the sports sites just about every day. I just can't get enough of seeing "Seattle 43, Denver 8".

It's going to be a great off-season.

Me too. And, it could have been worse. They give Russell the spot on that first drive and it's a TD. At any rate, I've watched the game at least ten times, and it just makes my day. Still can't get my head around it. SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!

Can we dare to dream about a rePETE? ThreePETE? HA!

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
And I'm STILL texting my step-son every few days to remind him of it (he's a 49ers fan). Not to rub it in, you see, but just to let him know how happy I am.

I think he's starting to get a bit tired of it since he longer texts me back to congratulate me. :D

BTW -- I love this site. It brings the smile back every time I sit down to peruse the posts!!

Go Hawks 2014-2015!!

Greenhell

Reaction score
Super Bowl Champions is nice but I like the sound of World Champions better.

JonRud

Reaction score
This an amazing feeling. I have been in a great mood ever since the game and I am generally a pessimist by nature - but nothing can really bring me down right now.

Interesting fact: The Super Bowl was the first game in NFL History to finish with a 43-8 final score.

James in PA

Reaction score
We're all in our glory still, I'm sure. I snapped this picture outside of a sporting good store just last night. Keep in mind that I live in Pennsylvania!

enuve4a8.jpg

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Aros":358z0xjb said:
Me too, Aros... me too, brother.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":31lcdvdx said:
I keep watching the game and it keeps turning out the same way.
:13: It is still 43-8............FORTY FREAKIN' THREE TO EIGHT!!!
We keep putting our backup QB into the freakin' Super Bowl game.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I keep watching the NFL Network's SB Sound FX special over and over, and think "is that us? that's F$&*#! US! THE HAWKS! OUR HAWKS?!"