The Masters

NoGain

Reaction score
One of my favorite sporting events to watch. So many great story lines this year. Got my faves I'm pulling for. Would love to see Rory get the slam this weekend.

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
I guess there's no golfers or golf fans on Seahawks.net. lol

I've been a sports fan all my life, and I can't think of a sporting event in any major or near major sport that is presented/put on as well as this tournament. I can't even think of a close second.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This is my favorite two weeks of the year sports wise, the last two weeks of the college b-ball tourney, and the Masters.

And this is going to be one of the most compelling Masters in a long time, what with the LIV golfers playing, and all that drama.

getnasty

Reaction score
I would put the Masters as my favorite sporting event outside of anything the M's and Seahawks are playing in. I'll take it over the SB any day of the week.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I love playing golf and the Masters is one of the couple I will watch all 4 rounds.

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
Well it looks like Rory's out of it early. For some reason he just can't get out of the gate early at Augusta. It's baffling when that seems to be the only thing that keeps him from eventually getting a green jacket.

Maybe Viktor Hovlland won't wilt this time and grab his first major. He's such a great young talent. Nice to see Jason Day in it early. Always struck me as a good guy with a great putter (no, not that kind). I don't want Koepka to win, but the guy was dominant a few years ago. Don't sleep on Morikawa. What a ball striker. I like Rahm. Fine with him winning. Would love to see Tony Finau win it.

We're going to learn a lot tomorrow. Bad weather coming. Going to make it interesting.

renofox

Reaction score
Just like baseball.

Fun to play.

Excruciating to watch.

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
Just like baseball.

Fun to play.

Excruciating to watch.
I actually love watching golf, and think it's one of the best viewing sports. But it's got to be a major for me, or possibly a few other tourneys. The Masters rule. Nobody does a sporting event better. Nobody.

Reactions: Rat

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I don’t consider golf to be a sporting event for me it’s a game of skill I have tried golfing for about a year and got bored with it definitely something that a lot of practice needs to be put into. I just don’t get people who are excited to watch golf on TV

The best part of the Masters this year was when the tree fell down thankfully nobody was hurt

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
Glad that Rahm won and not Keopka. The pack got a little closer to the top of the leaderboard than many thought, guys like Mickelson and Spieth coming on strong at the end. But Rahm just never faltered. Good on him. What a strange year with the weather, LIV controversy and all. But they still pulled it off in four days without much of an ado.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
It was a great tournament. And yesterday I moved my clubs from the old bag to the one I purchased a few Months ago. LOL

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
It was a great tournament. And yesterday I moved my clubs from the old bag to the one I purchased a few Months ago. LOLit turned out that way
Agree, it turned out that way, not in my top 5 or anything, but very interesting. The only thing was the stopping and starting and the early times you had to get up to watch it (I was on vacation) because of the need to make up time. But that also made it intriguing at the same time.