The "experts" make their picks for Seahawks vs Broncos

toffee

Reaction score
View attachment 54255

Anyone surprised? Gonna make it that much more sweeter when they send Russ n Co. packing with their tails between their legs after the beat down they recieve from an underdog Seahwks team.

A guy can dream right? 🤣😳😫
These boys predicted that our offense will score something around 15 points, and give up 26points. Interestingly, 26 is almost 5 points above our 2021's points allowed of 21.5/game. and 15 is 8 points below our 2021's 23.5/game.

So the lost of Bobby = 5 points, and Russ = 8 points.

flv2

Reaction score
The provisional line when camp opened in July was Seahawks +4. The line is now Seahawks +6½.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Not a lot of confident looking picks with those one score games.

I thought Geno was not even as good as some backups, lol. Shouldn't we be getting lit up? Ha.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Prediction are like........well you know.

But, I suspect they are right. Bronco's by at least 10. Hoping to be looking up Crow recipe's the next morning.

Titus Pullo

Reaction score
I wonder if Russell gave the Broncos inside info on how the Seahawks offense works?

Jac

Reaction score
I don't see the Seahawks getting blown out in a lot of games this year. They'll have a top-notch running game and (I think) a better-than-advertised defense. They'll likely lose a lot of games, but they'll be grind-it-out affairs.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Russ just signed his extenstion too. $245 mil over 5 years. 165 Mil Guaranteed. I said he would get 50, 49 is close enough.
No Thanks

W

Welshers

Russ just signed his extenstion too. $245 mil over 5 years. 165 Mil Guaranteed. I said he would get 50, 49 is close enough.
No Thanks
Second most lucrative contact in nfl history! Time will show he's not worth this value! He's not even top 10 qb in this league! Denver got scammed

Better than russ:

Mahomes
Brady
Rodgers
Allen
Burrow
Herbert
Lamar
Watson
Stafford
Dak
Murray
Carr

Sad deal denver!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Look, I'm glad he's gone. But that list is hilarious. He's better than many of those guys.
But, not our problem.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dude, I'm not gonna' get in to another Russ argument. I retired from that months ago. Move on. We get it already. Russ Sucks, Russ is Satan, Only won because of the defense, blah blah blah. I'm glad they moved on. That's Denver's problem now.

I'm just passing on the news, and it's clearly big NFL news.

Jac

Reaction score
On one hand, it'll be a bargain as QB salaries continue to escalate. On the other hand, there's no reason to think he won't continue to decline in his late 30's (so there will be diminishing returns on that "bargain"). It's interesting that both sides came to this agreement before this season plays out. If Wilson balled out, he could have commanded more.