The DK ejection is all over the news online today

cymatica

Reaction score
No doubt. But, can you imagine DK getting blasted for not destroying the guy? Talk about can't win. One side: You need to walk away, stop being so immature!!! The other side: You should have slammed him hard DK!!!
I don't think anyone is arguing he should have walked away after that cheap shot. There are other times where he should have kept his cool, but this was not one of them

rcaido

Reaction score
This was one of the few times im not annoyed by DK personal foul. The game was already over, so the ejection is no biggie. Sad thing is that, he will not have the benefit of the doubt his whole career now because of his immaturity. He is a marked man.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, def. not dismissing some of the past stuff. My point is that he can't win in this situation. Some will say he should have just walked away/grow up etc., some will say he should have blasted the dude. I was actually surprised at how much he held back. To be honest, I wish he would have body slammed that POS, again.

Last edited:

PhxPhin

Reaction score
Also, given his history with a neck fracture I can see why he'd take exception to a LB cracking him in the back of the head while seated, putting that much force on his neck and spine

renofox

Reaction score
Also, given his history with a neck fracture I can see why he'd take exception to a LB cracking him in the back of the head while seated, putting that much force on his neck and spine
You know there is a click bait agenda when none of the media are calling out Warner for the dangerous, bitch-ass cheap shot to the back of DK's head.

Also, SUPLEX? Give me a break. Did Warner's feet even leave the ground? If so, maybe a couple of inches. Did he get lifted and thrown on his back? Hell no. He landed on his side after being pulled down hard.

That was a legal f7cking tackle and the pussy-ass ref threw a flag but didn't say shit about Warner cheap shooting DK in the head even though he was looking right at it.

F7ck all these lying POS.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
If DK gets thrown the ball 10-15 times he doesn’t get frustrated. Even if he only catches 30%. Honestly they should trade him this offseason. He is the reason Geno throws to him when others are open.

far north

Reaction score
If you punched Ray lewis in the back of the head what would have happened?

QWERTY

Reaction score
Their use of hyperbole was interesting and their description of what occurred was descriptive but not accurate. I just went back and watched the clip. Warner got the ball. DK tackled him as he was trying to get rid of the ball. The news said he did a WWE take down. I call BS on that. Warner then comes up from behind and pushes DK to the ground after the play. DK takes acceptation and goes after Warner and gets ejected. Warner should have been DQ'd too. DK has a temper as we have seen in the past. I get that. I guess you can argue he should have let things slide. You take a guy down (in this case Warner) however you can. This is football not girls flag football. You can blame DK for a lot of things and be justified but I do not believe this is one of times you can. Warner was a dick.

1. DK went low, if he had tackled higher, he would have had Warner stopped. Warner wouldn't be able to give the ball to a different player.

2. DK does slam Warner to the ground.

3. Warner retaliates.

At this point, both should had been flagged, and offset penalties.

4. After that DK grabs his facemask, shoves it. Deserves to be ejected. Warner doesn't do anything.

5. Then DK starts grabbing again. SMH

He will get suspended against the Eagles imo.

renofox

Reaction score
2. DK does slam Warner to the ground.
Isn't that how a lot tackles are made?

Did he lift him up in the air? On the replay I saw it looked like Warner's feet stayed on the ground, or came up at most a couple inches.

The penalty is for lifting a player in the air and slamming him down on his back. Like Spoon and ?Lucas? have done in the past few weeks.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Isn't that how a lot tackles are made?

Did he lift him up in the air? On the replay I saw it looked like Warner's feet stayed on the ground, or came up at most a couple inches.

The penalty is for lifting a player in the air and slamming him down on his back. Like Spoon and ?Lucas? have done in the past few weeks.

Seems like a suplex.

I don't remember Lucas or Spoon slamming people

renofox

Reaction score

Seems like a suplex.

I don't remember Lucas or Spoon slamming people

THIS is a suplex (Witherspoon):

Our perceptions may be different, but I still don't see DK lifting him up and THEN slamming him down.

I see DK taking him directly to the ground hard. Warner's feet may have come off the ground slightly, but I saw DK trying to take him down, not up then down.

p.s. I couldn't find the video for.the O-lineman who did the same thing as Witherspoon. I think it was against Dallas.

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
After the dust has settled a little we’re finding out Shanahan could be a dirty coach…

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Which wouldn't surprise me even 5 percent. Look how his players act. Dirty players are a direct reflection of a coach who embraces it. F every last thing 49er.

94Smith

Reaction score
After the dust has settled a little we’re finding out Shanahan could be a dirty coach…
He didn't say injure him he said get under his skin, which is pretty easy to do and obviously would benefit the 49ers if he was ejected or penalized