The DK ejection is all over the news online today

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think you and I are done talking about this. I had my laugh, I had my fun. I have my opinion and I stick to it.

Reaction score
Not buying it, lol.

If that's the case, get your act together. You're trolling a 'hawks board and community member (AS AN ADULT), grow up.

Hilarious. Gotta love that ignore feature.

Get my act together? Who attacked who first? I only responded in kind.

I honestly did not come here to troll. When heckled (and I expect that on a rival team’s board) I simply heckle back. As stated I have nothing against any of you personally, its just friendly banter and shit talking.

Even Soulfish might be a standup dude in real life, and I’d buy him beer.

Ignore away. Doesn’t hurt me.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Get my act together? Who attacked who first? I only responded in kind.

I honestly did not come here to troll. When heckled (and I expect that on a rival team’s board) I simply heckle back. As stated I have nothing against any of you personally, its just friendly banter and shit talking.

Even Soulfish might be a standup dude in real life, and I’d buy him beer.

Ignore away. Doesn’t hurt me.
I am a standup dude. Just an a hole sometimes. Not personal at all.

xray

Reaction score
Besides leading the league in fines , his play has also regressed . His best season was in 2020 . He never lived up to the hype of being the next Calvin Johnson...aka Megatron . Not even close .

acctingman

Reaction score
So, looking at the replay, where does Fred Warner hot DK first? All I see if DK WWE style body slamming Warner. DK is talented, but if they could trade they should. He isn't going to stop causing penalties and hurting the team.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
So, looking at the replay, where does Fred Warner hot DK first? All I see if DK WWE style body slamming Warner. DK is talented, but if they could trade they should. He isn't going to stop causing penalties and hurting the team.
Its there if you look...I dunno ..after watching JSN purposely go gun shy on a crossing route to avoid contact last game I wouldn't be trading DK...the hate he gets here imo is astounding. It's not like he's had Joe Montana dropping dimes to him the last few years or good playcalling.

cymatica

Reaction score
Then you didn't look because right after DK tackles Warner, DK gets up and starts to jog away, Warner then dives at him from behind slamming his head into the ground, that's when DK reacted.

Getting mad over a body slam tackle is just dumb. Warner wasn't going down so DK put all his weight into it. It wasn't even a suplex and not sure what any player is supposed to do differently.

Bottom line, Warner acted like a punk then he lied in the presser about it claiming all he did was tell DK good tackle.

PhxPhin

Reaction score

You don't need to even watch the replay, just reading this thread you'll see a bit of the part that set it off

Warner spiking a guy with a history of neck injuries, who is on the ground facing away from him, in the back of the helmet

Screenshot 20231212 125843

PhxPhin

Reaction score
I would trade Metcalf and Adams straight across for D-Hop right now !
Same Hopkins who trashed his QB & organization, burned every bridge on the way out, received little free agent interest in part due to his age, durability & difficulty.

Same Hopkins that was suspended for PEDs?

Same Hopkins that hasn't outperformed DK in any season since 2019?

Every problem you think DK brings, your getting the same or worse with Hopkins - yet you seem to be fine with it because of talent, which DK is on par with

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Every person I ever met in person that I thought was an A hole online, actually turned out pretty cool in person and easy to have a drink with. Well almost every person. (He can remain anonymous).

I suspect most people are decent in person, but the anonymity of the InterWebs is simply too enticing not to engage and poke for fun for many.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Every person I ever met in person that I thought was an A hole online, actually turned out pretty cool in person and easy to have a drink with. Well almost every person. (He can remain anonymous).

I suspect most people are decent in person, but the anonymity of the InterWebs is simply too enticing not to engage and poke for fun for many.
You can't not name names with a hint like that..

acctingman

Reaction score
Then you didn't look because right after DK tackles Warner, DK gets up and starts to jog away, Warner then dives at him from behind slamming his head into the ground, that's when DK reacted.

Getting mad over a body slam tackle is just dumb. Warner wasn't going down so DK put all his weight into it. It wasn't even a suplex and not sure what any player is supposed to do differently.

Bottom line, Warner acted like a punk then he lied in the presser about it claiming all he did was tell DK good tackle.
Well, that's the issue. DK didn't tackle him, he body slammed him. The ref threw the flag right after the body slam.
Also, I do agree that Warner is a dick and he should have been tossed. It was a dirty shot.