Thank you all for you kind words, notes, gifts.

The Radish

Reaction score
They are very much appreciated.

Still not quite ready to jump back into it quite yet but am thinking of you all.

:les:

grizbob

Reaction score
Good to hear from you Les, but don't over do it we needs ya at full strength later on :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Hail to the king! Great to hear your on the mend, keep resting up, best wishes from Ireland!

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Welcome back Les!!

I was going to say something about the hospital and sponge baths and a male nurse named Gunther, but I don't want to get your blood pressure up just yet. So I won't say anything.

Get to feeling better, you and the Mrs have been through hell lately.

We are all rooting for you both!!!

drdiags

Reaction score
Good hearing from you Les! Take care of yourself. Sending my regards to you and your wife. Continue to get well.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I dont know you but good to hear youre back. When you attack with sorry health problems, this is the result your gonna get.

Cartire

Reaction score
Glad you're feeling better. You're the only sane person on .net. Place almost burned down without you.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Glad to see you posting again Les, even if you're not quite back yet. I know it's going to be a process, but keep diligent in your recovery efforts and be sure to listen to the doctors. I know how stubborn you can be :lol: All of us here, and I know Darlene and the rest of your family, would like to keep you around for many years to come.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So glad to hear you are on the mend my old friend. Don't think you're getting off that easy just seeing ONE Seahawks Super Bowl Championship before you kick the bucket. ;)

Latest posts