TEMPLE BILLIARDS ROLL CALL!!

Aircrew

Reaction score
Loved Temple when I attended games seven or eight years ago, great location to affordably and comfortably pre-game.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dom has taken over as the Grand Poo Bah of Temple representing the last remnants of .NET members, past and current alike.

Brother, I won't see you Sunday unfortunately. I've sold my season tickets for this season. I will be at the Browns game on 10/29 but I will have my daughter with me who is under age. If I make it to any other games this year I'll see ya at Temple! Save me a big tall glass of wine!

GGotskill

Reaction score
This was a thang back in the day.

I still do this.

Are you the same Tech Worlds that used to run like a 3D/virtual realm type server? I remember someone linking to that on another Seahawks message board back in the day, it was pretty damn cool for it's time.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Dom has taken over as the Grand Poo Bah of Temple representing the last remnants of .NET members, past and current alike.

Brother, I won't see you Sunday unfortunately. I've sold my season tickets for this season. I will be at the Browns game on 10/29 but I will have my daughter with me who is under age. If I make it to any other games this year I'll see ya at Temple! Save me a big tall glass of wine!
Dude! I hope all is well.
One of the highlights of fall is catching up with you over a tasty beverage.
I will miss you.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
You guys are all too kind. I will try and swing by more often and give you all some grief more often.
Good to see the place is still going strong.

nanomoz

Reaction score
One time I went to Temple BEFORE the game and consumed 10 bloody Marys.

I was arrested in the Kingdome for throwing a beer on Eddie George when he scored a touchdown.

Not my favorite maneuver of all time.
I knew I liked you.