TEMPLE BILLIARDS ROLL CALL!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dude! I hope all is well.
One of the highlights of fall is catching up with you over a tasty beverage.
I will miss you.

Back atcha my friend!

All is well...Might be moving to Astoria, OR next month so life be a changin'!

chris98251

Reaction score
Back atcha my friend!

All is well...Might be moving to Astoria, OR next month so life be a changin'!
I love Astoria, Seaside area, everyone is moving out of this State, two Daughters have, one to Texas and the other Oregon, Sultan area getting crowded I bet now and only one way in. If you go to Cannon Beach, you can hear them do Tsunami drills, funny as hell, "When the Cow Moos we will begin our drill" or something to that effect. We left Renton and j0w live in Roy, actually closer to Yelm but got a piece of Property and a Home after many years of struggle and loss. But that also opened new doors and opportunity.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I love Astoria, Seaside area, everyone is moving out of this State, two Daughters have, one to Texas and the other Oregon, Sultan area getting crowded I bet now and only one way in. If you go to Cannon Beach, you can hear them do Tsunami drills, funny as hell, "When the Cow Moos we will begin our drill" or something to that effect. We left Renton and j0w live in Roy, actually closer to Yelm but got a piece of Property and a Home after many years of struggle and loss. But that also opened new doors and opportunity.

Not wrong, my wife and I moved out of Washington last year. We looked in Oregon but ultimately, we ended up in the Midwest where for US (as i can't speak for anyone else) it is much more affordable for my wife and I. But the move allowed us to pursue opportunities that we otherwise wouldn't have had and have thankfully worked out very well.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Few things in life (for me) rival going to a game in Seattle with a solid pre-funk amongst friends.

I’m Jealous/envious.

After 30 years I recently retired from the Fire/EMS service and took a new job working in the Emergency Room of a busy Houston hospital. Unfortunately tomorrow will be the first opening day game I won’t be able to watch due to “work”.

I’ll be right there with y’all (in spirit).
GoHawks.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was supposed to meet pehawk at temple once but he stood me up...

I was about to say something snarky but decided against it. Hung out with him a few times. Funny dude.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Met pehawk at the Dallas game eve prefunk. Then some of you at the day of prefunk. Great times.

Latest posts