Teams I don't wanna see in the SB next year

Raifers

Reaction score
If that were my list (which is very similar to mine), I would just add the Ravens and Broncos (that can change tho). There's always some changes based on coaches and/or players.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
If that were my list (which is very similar to mine), I would just add the Ravens and Broncos (that can change tho). There's always some changes based on coaches and/or players.
If the Broncos get rid of Wilson, as is expected, I'd love to see the Broncos in the Superb Owl next year.

That would be hilarious.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Well, from your list, Mike Macdonald & Co. could take care of the Niners, Eagles, Rams, Cowboys, and Packers for a while. And maybe Harbaugh's Chargers can take care of the rest.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I dont mind the current Packers team now all things considered. I like Jordan Love

Maulbert

Reaction score
Crazy fact: since the 1997 season, the AFC has won 17 out of the 27 Super Bowls, but only 6 different AFC teams have won a Super Bowl: Denver, Baltimore, New England, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, and Kansas City. Of them, only Indianapolis won a single Super Bowl. New England won 6, Denver and Kansas City have each won 3, and Baltimore and Pittsburgh have each won 2.

Ruminator

Reaction score
The aforementioned six-team AFC monopoly is a large part of the reason I didn't watch any of this year's SB and have paid very little attention to most in recent years. Was really hoping for a Lions-Ravens SB - that would have enticed me to tune in.

seabowl

Reaction score
Crazy fact: since the 1997 season, the AFC has won 17 out of the 27 Super Bowls, but only 6 different AFC teams have won a Super Bowl: Denver, Baltimore, New England, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, and Kansas City. Of them, only Indianapolis won a single Super Bowl. New England won 6, Denver and Kansas City have each won 3, and Baltimore and Pittsburgh have each won 2.
Very interesting

chris98251

Reaction score
Says something about their ownership and of their cultures and what hires they make as GM's and Coaches. Same can be said for the NFC, Cowboys and 49ers, Vikings although they didn't win they got there, just happen to play the AFC Juggernauts of their eras.

When ownership has changed we seen a huge dip in many of these teams successes, Redskins dramatically, they were a perennial contender under the Cooke's, then we know what happened.

Maulbert

Reaction score
To add onto that fact: the NFC in their 10 Super Bowl wins have actually had more different champions than the AFC with 7: the Rams, Buccaneers, and Giants each have 2, with the Saints, Packers, Seahawks and Eagles each winning once.

Liquid99

Reaction score
I like your list, but would make one change. I'd take out NE and put in Dallas, as NE has no chance. Watching the Cowboys choke every year is the gift that keeps on giving.

NoGain

Reaction score
How about a repeat of SB 1, Chiefs vs. Packers? Could very well happen. Lots of storylines...

Lennie

Reaction score
Every team but Seahawk's, and Texans

WarHawks

Reaction score
Chiefs will try to three peat, and I wouldn't put it past them. After next year, all bets are off. Things will start changing soon, including the ascendance of the Hawks.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Eventual Hawks-Chiefs SB, with the Hawks taking down Mahomes and relegating him to has-been status would be my dream scenario.