Superbowl in '24 or '25?

toffee

Reaction score
Please feel free to call me a homer, but I am very positive about this year's draft. I think we are loaded on offense except the QB . Our OL will have two rookie bookends, so may need a year to mesh. Our WRs 1&2 are great, our RB if healthy could be great too.

Defense will be a work in progress, change of system and all.

We have lots of picks in '23, we can get a QB and fill other holes.

Super bowl 2024??

W

Welshers

I'd cry tears of joy if it happened by then.

Last edited by a moderator:

olyfan63

Reaction score
This year is 2011... 2023 will be 2012... 2024 will be 2013, Hawks win another Owl.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
They won't even win a playoff game in 24. SB?

It is possible. Assuming we find a miracle QB next year.

But right now 24 other teams have better odds than us. So not likely.

You know we aren't even a likely playoff team in the next 2 years, right?

GemCity

Reaction score
Homer.

But, I’m with you! Let’s goooooooo!

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Homer.

But, I’m with you! Let’s goooooooo!

Nothing wrong being a homer, I am all for superbowl 2024 if not 2025, hey could be both this time around. 2013+2014 repeat again as 2024+2025 !!!!

Go Hawks.

sutz

Reaction score
Lining the dream. :cool:

But what the hell, if we weren't dreamers we probablywouldn't be fans. :)

xray

Reaction score
I'd have to see the QB situation before I guess .

sdog1981

Reaction score
The Seahawks are going to play during the domed Valentine's Days Super Bowl of 2027.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
There's no doubt this team has plenty of talent including this draft class but we aren't sniffing a SB without a franchise QB.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Going into 2012 we were coming off two 7-9 seasons and people were scoffing at the idea of being good with Pete let alone projecting we would go on to be in two superbowls and win one. You just don't know in this league.

Personally I'm happy we kept the coaching and FO stability we've always had, even if it cost us a franchise QB. If we had kept Russ and gotten rid of Pete and John like it seems some people wanted, we'd be on much shakier ground, trying to "win now" with a new coach and therefore probably having 3-4 coaches over the next few fruitless seasons.

At least now we can create a plan and stick with it and move on. I honestly think Pete and John had a plan in place when they got here and lucking into a dynamic player in Russ really kind of flipped that plan on it's head.

Stranger things have happened. The Bengals made it through a brutal AFC to the SB. Main thing we have to do is focus on our division for the most part, and we will always play those games tough I have no doubt.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Just to have some fun with it since nothing will truly compare to that legendary team we had, but there are some parallels with this rebuild

drafting Cross in round 1 ~ drafting Okung in round 1
signing Nwosu in FA ~ signing Avril in FA
bringing back Jefferson ~ bringing back Bennett
drafting a project in Tariq Woolen in round 5 ~ drafting a project in Richard Sherman in round 5
acquiring a potentially dominate RB in KW3 to help take pressure off a young QB ~ acquiring a dominate RB in Marshawn Lynch

Now we need to get a franchise QB in next year's draft, shore up a few other positions and it is reasonable to think that this team can be a contender by 2025. Continue to stack the roster with fast, young, hungry talent.

The offense will likely take longer to come around, but I'm excited to see if this can develop into top 5 defense again.

olyfan63

Reaction score
There's no doubt this team has plenty of talent including this draft class but we aren't sniffing a SB without a franchise QB.
You mean a proven SB winner like Trent Dilfer, Joe Flacco, Nick Foles, Brad Johnson, Mark Rypien or Jeff Hostetler? I think at least 2 of those guys could be available this year.

GemCity

Reaction score
Will Levis…maybe he’s taking us 🤗

nwHawk

Reaction score
You mean a proven SB winner like Trent Dilfer, Joe Flacco, Nick Foles, Brad Johnson, Mark Rypien or Jeff Hostetler? I think at least 2 of those guys could be available this year.
Funny how folks think that’ll never happen again. But it does. It could happen under some cast off named Lock. And I hope it does.