Super Bowl game thread

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Enjoy your asterisk win Rams. It wasn't deserved and the fix was so blatant. If I was a Rams fan I couldn't be happy with how they were cheated to victory. **** the nfl. Joke

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Probably the last game I watch. Join the ranks of the NBA. There are no legit champions in this “league”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QWERTY

Reaction score
toffee":3k6f032d said:
7 sacks on Burrow, and their OL is way better than us according all the experts here. If we would be playing, poor Russ would have been sack 10 times.

Uh bro what you talking about no one said our OL is better than Bengsls

Stud

Reaction score
49ers and Seahawks fans agree on something. That was the most rigged sh-t Ive ever seen. No flags the whole game and then non stop flags to get LA into the end zone. I feel dirty wasting my time knowing that the NFL wasnt going to let the Rams lose.

And the Bengals, 2nd and 1, sh-t play calling.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":2cupjobs said:
Probably the last game I watch. Join the ranks of the NBA. There are no legit champions in this “league”.

MLB is America's game. Forever.

Mizak

Reaction score
Mizak":fx55ek0j said:
Rams gonna get a lot of makeup calls cuz of that missed face mask on Ramsey.

To remind ya’ll.

Rat

Reaction score
Seahawks are no longer the most recent NFC West team to win the Super Bowl. Happy for Stafford, screw the Rams.

Stud

Reaction score
Jean74":2wl7uu2k said:
Well sorry Hawks fans are upset over Rams winning.

Well, just like Lebrons micky mouse ring in 2020, The Rams will also have an asterisk next to this championship.

Just facts. Don't spill your soy over the obvious.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I don't think I ever felt more that I just got sucked into watching a 3+ hour ad.

That defensive holding resulting in 1st and goal for the Rams ended the game. Whether it was make up for the earlier no-call or not the timing was BS. Ruined a decent game, imo. But Kupp and Donald were the predestined heroes and LA gets their home Super Bowl win, so all is as it should be in the NFL's wallet.

rlkats

Reaction score
Hahahaha Rams are so happy. Glad for them hahahha. I can’t wait until I see all these players they bought to win this game leave for their last contract with another team. Can’t wait to see roid rage Donald lose season after season because the Rams have to buy player and can’t develop them. Maybe the first round picks they have can get some. Oh wait hahaha they don’t have any.

Rat

Reaction score
rlkats":2mec6ei0 said:
Maybe the first round picks they have can get some. Oh wait hahaha they don’t have any.

Yeah, they missed out on getting to trade them all for Jamal Adams because they wasted them on key contributors to a championship team.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Roger got the Hollywood ending they wanted...the feel good Stafford family win..Aaron Donald crying...Whitworth retires a champion..another super bowl with an asterisk. I wish I didnt watch that shit and watched curling in Beijing.

nutluck

Reaction score
rlkats":3ftbp4bw said:
Rams have to buy player and can’t develop them.

Normally I don't respond to a lot of comments i have seen, because sour grapes and all, had it been the hawks in the rams place most people on here would be happy and saying it went how it should.

but I will comment on that part I quoted above. Because apparently Donald and Kupp wasn't developed along with several other key players on that team the Rams have drafted in the 2-5th rounds over the past few years.

rlkats

Reaction score
Hahaha sorry all just stirrin the pot. Just a bit drunk and over relaxed. Hahahaha have fun

rlkats

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2dilwx47 said:
Roger got the Hollywood ending they wanted...the feel good Stafford family win..Aaron Donald crying...Whitworth retires a champion..another super bowl with an asterisk. I wish I didnt watch that $h!t and watched curling in Beijing.

I read a bit ago Donald is thinking about retiring. That would be crazy

rlkats

Reaction score
Rat":a00qb364 said:
rlkats":a00qb364 said:
Maybe the first round picks they have can get some. Oh wait hahaha they don’t have any.

Yeah, they missed out on getting to trade them all for Jamal Adams because they wasted them on key contributors to a championship team.

Hahaha just stirrin the pot. Nothing serious. Lol chill hammer