Super Bowl game thread

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Didn't watch a second after they played the racist "Black" national anthem. I waited long enough to see if they played a National anthem specifically for whites, Hispanics, Asians etc but heard none. I should have turned it off earlier when all the talk was of racism in a league of 54% black players when the national population is 18% black. Systemic racism right?

rlkats

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":1mkphz1g said:
Didn't watch a second after they played the racist "Black" national anthem. I waited long enough to see if they played a National anthem specifically for whites, Hispanics, Asians etc but heard none. I should have turned it off earlier when all the talk was of racism in a league of 54% black players when the national population is 18% black. Systemic racism right?

Can we just have one night to have fun. Jab each other and joke with each other without someone bringing up racism. Man

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
After seeing the stadium home team win the Superbowl for the 2nd year in a row, I'm putting all my money on the Cards next season.

nutluck

Reaction score
rlkats":3udm0jfd said:
Hahaha sorry all just stirrin the pot. Just a bit drunk and over relaxed. Hahahaha have fun

No worries, it is hard being a Rams and Hawks fan, regardless the forum I am on.

Mizak

Reaction score
Rat":1seerl17 said:
Threedee":1seerl17 said:
Matthew Stafford now has as many rings as Erin Rodgers.
And Russell Wilson.

And hes 1-0 in super bowls. Meanwhile, Wilson is at .500. Wilson needs more.

Rat

Reaction score
Mizak":f917tbbd said:
Rat":f917tbbd said:
Threedee":f917tbbd said:
And Russell Wilson.

And hes 1-0 in super bowls. Meanwhile, Wilson is at .500. Wilson needs more.

Stafford showed how to make a pass from the one-yard line while behind late in the game. Granted, Ricardo Lockette is no Cooper Kupp.

5thgen

Reaction score
Rat":os9cmj03 said:
Threedee":os9cmj03 said:
And Russell Wilson.

Stafford>wilson

No run game and down to one receiver and still able to pull it off.

rlkats

Reaction score
nutluck":2vk7auzx said:
rlkats":2vk7auzx said:
Hahaha sorry all just stirrin the pot. Just a bit drunk and over relaxed. Hahahaha have fun

No worries, it is hard being a Rams and Hawks fan, regardless the forum I am on.

Hawks fan also. You trader lol. (Sarcasm on)

chris98251

Reaction score
Well Russell having curb side seats next to Goodell was an interesting side bar.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":2a46n0nw said:

If you don’t like it go hang out in your own…hood

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racist
Please point to where the song hurt you…

James in PA

Reaction score
Welp, that sucked. The only positive I can take out of this game is the talk that Donald and/or McVay might walk away now that they've won it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruminator

Reaction score
If challenging and reviewing PI calls were allowed, that would have been called back and Bengals would have won as deserved. And a whole lot of other game outcomes would have turned out differently in the last few years. But no, this was essentially another Super Bowl XL.

nutluck

Reaction score
rlkats":gwdclwbd said:
nutluck":gwdclwbd said:
rlkats":gwdclwbd said:

Hawks fan also. You trader lol. (Sarcasm on)

Yeah I know you are kidding but i sometimes get grief from both sides. But in my defense, the hawks was my afc team and the rams my nfc team and then the NFL stuck them in the same division on me. I wasn't very happy that day. :?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
chris98251":mzg3k2z7 said:
Well Russell having curb side seats next to Goodell was an interesting side bar.
Hopefully Goodell agreed to steer the Seahawks to a sb victory next year.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
For those keeping score at home, the Rams threw from the 1.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":t3sz1nz3 said:

Hehe. And they didn't throw it over the middle to their #3 receiver, they threw it outside to their #1 receiver in a spot where only he could catch it.

Pete: I hope you were taking notes.

Speaking of taking notes, on a side note, Cooper Kupp was simply unstoppable. Even when the Bengals knew that they were going to him, they still couldn't cover him. Kupp turned in what was arguably the best season ever for a wide receiver.

nutluck

Reaction score
RiverDog":16p9li13 said:
Sgt. Largent":16p9li13 said:

Hehe. And they didn't throw it over the middle to their #3 receiver, they threw it outside to their #1 receiver in a spot where only he could catch it.

Speaking of taking notes, on a side note, Cooper Kupp was simply unstoppable. Even when the Bengals knew that they were going to him, they still couldn't cover him. Kupp turned in what was arguably the best season ever for a wide receiver.

One of the things that helps Kupp get open is the no look throws Stafford makes sometimes like he did on that final drive. But yes Kupp was great that game, but thought I would point out something Stafford has done his whole career and almost no one ever talks about it.

RedAlice

Reaction score
nutluck":1wvbca08 said:
RiverDog":1wvbca08 said:
Sgt. Largent":1wvbca08 said:

One of the things that helps Kupp get open is the no look throws Stafford makes sometimes like he did on that final drive. But yes Kupp was great that game, but thought I would point out something Stafford has done his whole career and almost no one ever talks about it.

Yes,

I am just learning about Stafford.

Catching up, obviously. His career has just begun for real now.

ETA: I had no idea who Stafford was when the Rams traded for him. This guy is the real deal. He is steel.