Super Bowl game thread

cymatica

Reaction score
Mizak":1ur6qpk8 said:
Rams gonna get a lot of makeup calls cuz of that missed face mask on Ramsey.

The refs forgot missed calls in the secondary are not supposed to go against the Rams

Stud

Reaction score
Joe Burrow with a Jimmy G type throw of underthrowing a player who had a first down.

toffee

Reaction score
7 sacks on Burrow, and their OL is way better than us according all the experts here. If we would be playing, poor Russ would have been sack 10 times.

Stud

Reaction score
Bengals sat on a 4 point lead the whole half and are playing soft D at the worst possible time. That Boyd drop was costly.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Stud":1u3188y8 said:
Bengals sat on a 4 point lead the whole half and are playing soft D at the worst possible time. That Boyd drop was costly.
Yep softvd...always seems like every night game this happens. Scripted

Stud

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1wxbuj9c said:
Stud":1wxbuj9c said:
Yep softvd...always seems like every night game this happens. Scripted

RIght? I also like how no team ever hosted a super bowl in their own building and it's happened 2 straight years. First poster boy Brady winning in TB, and the "super team" LA rams with a big LA fan base all make it a home. Game. NFL is turning into the WWF.

Stud

Reaction score
HAHAHAA. Of course they throw a flag before 4th and goal. NFL is such horse sh-t.

Stud

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, this is insane. The refs (NFL) literally are trying to get the Rams in the end zone.

Stud

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1cb4ise5 said:
Fix job...whatta f*** joke this league is. Scripted fix $h!t.

I can't f-----g believe it. THat was so obvious. THe NFL trying to build it's LA fanbase. What a joke. I wish the NFL would be held accountable. No flags were thrown all game and then non stop flags to get LA into the end zone. Absolute joke.

Stud

Reaction score
I'm done with the NFL. That was the most corrupt sh-t Ive ever seen.

And screw that Bengals OL.