Stl battlehawks to relocate to la

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Their Marketing/PR department should all be fired. Talk about tone deaf.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I can think of tens of thousands of St Louis fans that probably didn’t share your sentiment.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I can think of tens of thousands of St Louis fans that probably didn’t share your sentiment.
Yeah in all fairness St Louis for as much as they love their Baseball team, They love their XFL team. Especially since they lost One NFL team in 1987, and then another in 2015. Both happen to be Seattle and Sf's rivals.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Yeah in all fairness St Louis for as much as they love their Baseball team, They love their XFL team. Especially since they lost One NFL team in 1987, and then another in 2015. Both happen to be Seattle and Sf's rivals.
If I were Arizona's ownership I'd move back. Bigger Market, probably better stadium opportunities. The only drawback would be worse playing season weather, which used to amount to a home team advantage. Arizona barely has fans, I hear many of their games are more opposing fans than Cards fans. I mean it would suck for AZ locals, but it is a business.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
If I were Arizona's ownership I'd move back. Bigger Market, probably better stadium opportunities. The only drawback would be worse playing season weather, which used to amount to a home team advantage. Arizona barely has fans, I hear many of their games are more opposing fans than Cards fans. I mean it would suck for AZ locals, but it is a business.
I thought it was cool when the St. Louis (baseball) Cardinals and the St. Louis (football) Cardinals existed simultaneously.

NY also had that with the Giants until the baseball team bolted for SF in 1957 — something I might not know if it weren’t for Chris Berman’s “New York Football Giants” thing.

Going to my first Sea Dragons’ game tomorrow to get this on topic. I went to the Dragons’ home opener in 2020 before they pulled the plug on that season. Looking forward to hopefully seeing them secure a playoff berth (sorry, St. Louis, this one is NOT an April Fool’s joke).

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I thought it was cool when the St. Louis (baseball) Cardinals and the St. Louis (football) Cardinals existed simultaneously.

NY also had that with the Giants until the baseball team bolted for SF in 1957 — something I might not know if it weren’t for Chris Berman’s “New York Football Giants” thing.

Going to my first Sea Dragons’ game tomorrow to get this on topic. I went to the Dragons’ home opener in 2020 before they pulled the plug on that season. Looking forward to hopefully seeing them secure a playoff berth (sorry, St. Louis, this one is NOT an April Fool’s joke).

Do the cards need a new stadium or field?

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Do the cards need a new stadium or field?
I saw that the AZ Cardinals’ lease runs through 2036, so they’re probably there for quite a while.

Also read this about StL: “The events following the exit of the Rams have probably gotten the city blacklisted by the NFL.”

So…I don’t think the St. Louis Football Cardinals are happening, but it was fun to reminisce. It’s also nice having the Seahawks’ division foes mostly in the same time zone (save for AZ not doing daylight savings time).

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I saw that the AZ Cardinals’ lease runs through 2036, so they’re probably there for quite a while.

Also read this about StL: “The events following the exit of the Rams have probably gotten the city blacklisted by the NFL.”

So…I don’t think the St. Louis Football Cardinals are happening, but it was fun to reminisce. It’s also nice having the Seahawks’ division foes mostly in the same time zone (save for AZ not doing daylight savings time).
It was only fair the NFL/Stan paid out for pulling that move the way they did.
I have no good feelings for teams that up and move as they have lately..
All they want is a taxpayer funded stadium with more profit..Zero on the fans
or their loyalty and the city.