Steelers at Browns.

Rat

Reaction score
Damn, I hate rooting for the Steelers, but I just can't pull for a team that gave $230 million guaranteed to a serial sexual predator.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Chubbs has moves like Barry Sanders.. he's pretty good.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Yeah, I never got the Pocic hate. It sometimes seems that we all let our initial knee-jerk reaction to a draft pick continue to influence our opinion of the player long after the draft.
Priors are a helluva drug.

BASF

Reaction score
Yeah, I never got the Pocic hate. It sometimes seems that we all let our initial knee-jerk reaction to a draft pick continue to influence our opinion of the player long after the draft.
Russell Wilson marks decided he was at fault for their guys struggles and they never realized they were wrong.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
For most of the game, Moore did a good job blocking Garrett. That’s pretty impressive for a second-year tackle and 4th round draft pick.

sutz

Reaction score
Our fan base has a tendency to judge OL in a "one and done" way in which his initial performance is declared what he will be for his entire career. It's like they expect all OL to be like Walter Jones and just jump in and be an all star. (Hint, even Walter had a few growing pains ;)). The truth, of course, is that most OL take 2-3 years minimum to show their true skill levels and perform at NFL normal levels.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Our fan base has a tendency to judge OL in a "one and done" way in which his initial performance is declared what he will be for his entire career. It's like they expect all OL to be like Walter Jones and just jump in and be an all star. (Hint, even Walter had a few growing pains ;)). The truth, of course, is that most OL take 2-3 years minimum to show their true skill levels and perform at NFL normal levels.
This is true. That’s why I’m blown away by how well Lucas is already performing. I think the key is that his technique is excellent.