So proud of Lock

LTH

Reaction score
I was watching K9's TD run and I noticed that Lock was right out front blocking in fact if it wasn't for Lock's block, K9 wouldn't have scored. There were 2 other plays I noticed Lock blocking.. I thought that was cool 😎

LTH

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I was watching K9's TD run and I noticed that Lock was right out front blocking in fact if it wasn't for Lock's block, K9 wouldn't have scored. There were 2 other plays I noticed Lock blocking.. I thought that was cool 😎

LTH
Reminds me of Hass a bit.

Seeing Hass blocking up the field was a pretty nice and regular occurance IIRC.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I like what I saw, but it is still a small sample size. But his resume is getting better. I HOPE he starts the next game. I really do.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
22 of 33 for 208 yards against the NFC Champs is pretty impressive.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I like what I saw, but it is still a small sample size. But his resume is getting better. I HOPE he starts the next game. I really do.

Pete's already said if Geno's healthy he's starting next week.

Now the rumor was Geno was healthy enough to start last night, and he still didn't. Even Lock's weird interview comment after the game with Lisa Salter about when he knew he was starting; "there's a long story going with that one."

So there's obviously some shenanigans going on with Pete and trying to navigate seeing if Lock could get them a W, and mitigating the QB controversy talk.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score

Now the rumor was Geno was healthy enough to start last night, and he still didn't. Even Lock's weird interview comment after the game with Lisa Salter about when he knew he was starting; "there's a long story going with that one."

So there's obviously some shenanigans going on with Pete and trying to navigate seeing if Lock could get them a W, and mitigating the QB controversy talk.
Thank you.

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. This kid needs to get another shot to further increase his confidence even more.

Torc

Reaction score

I caught that comment too, NFL rules about injury reporting are very strict and I thought that there was something going on there.

Lock played well, and I don't want to take anything away from him. But also keep in mind he had barely over 100 yards passing before that last drive.

toffee

Reaction score

From John Schneider's perspective, if everything being equal, Lock is younger and potentially cheaper.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. He really stepped it up. Played a hell of a lot better than I thought he would. He was poised all night. And that 92 yard drive was nails.
Loved seeing how happy Geno was for him too. That's a tight relationship right there.

Side note, defense looks a lot better WITHOUT Adams. Just sayin.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
From John Schneider's perspective, if everything being equal, Lock is younger and potentially cheaper.

In no world am I OK with paying Geno 31M next year.

So sure, if we want to roll with Lock and whatever QB we draft or acquire in a trade to battle it out next year?

But JUST Lock cause he's cheaper and no drafted or acquired QB? Hell to the no. Unless you're fond of another 7-9 win season. Or probably worse.

toffee

Reaction score
In no world am I OK with paying Geno 31M next year.

So sure, if we want to roll with Lock and whatever QB we draft or acquire in a trade to battle it out next year?

But JUST Lock cause he's cheaper and no drafted or acquired QB? Hell to the no. Unless you're fond of another 7-9 win season. Or probably worse.
If we find a future QB in the draft, and that guy needs learn with a clipboard for a season. Would you keep Lock or Geno to bridge that season?

Latest posts