So My Mother In Law Met Browner and Sherman Today...

pmedic920

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1g8in6i7 said:
SmokinHawk":1g8in6i7 said:
Jesus, Browner really is a big drink o' water. Can't wait to see how he matches up with Andre Johnson.

Didn't Andre Johnson already injure himself in preparation for Sunday's game?

Last I saw he is listed as DTD and will probably play. MRI was neg.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":requc69l said:
Funny, I'm hearing more about the story...My mother-in-law is a proud smartass. So Tuesdays are supposed to be Ladies Only at the Fairwood Club/Course... A friend of hers apparently gives both Browner and Sherman golf lessons and brought them up today. When my mother-in-law met them she says, "I know who you guys are...You're the SeaGals!" That's Shari for you. She said they laughed and were "very nice guys."
Too Funny :lol: but damn Todd, I thought you were pretty good with photo-op (sp.) so couldn't you just insert yourself into that pic. and tell your Ma-in-law thanks for the set up? :mrgreen:

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
That's awesome.

Also seen a few Seahawks at the Fairwood & The Landing LA Fitness in Renton.

Though it's more NBA players and D1&D2 college guys than NFL players.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":4rhn7gom said:
SmokinHawk":4rhn7gom said:
Jesus, Browner really is a big drink o' water. Can't wait to see how he matches up with Andre Johnson.

Didn't Andre Johnson already injure himself in preparation for Sunday's game?

So he already got that out of the way? :lol:

Great pic :)

LawHawk

Reaction score
Browner's chin is so big it's becoming a Seattle landmark.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Aros":38egtnpm said:
Yep it was at the Fairwood Golf and Country Club which my in-law's are members. If you only knew my mother-in-law, she's going to rub this one in reaaaaal good like.

It's just a ploy to get you to spend more time with the in laws. In other words, it's a trap.

Hawks46

Reaction score
The Radish":2q8rzycr said:
Wow,,,just Wow.

First off easy to see why Cindy is such a looker.

Second,,you're all correct, that Browner is a BIG guy!

Third,,how great of them to let her get that picture. How often does anyone get a chance to get their picture taken with 2 of the best defensive backs in the NFL?

:th2thumbs:

Take it easy Radish. That's like looking at someone's Grandma. Ewwww.

Let's see: she's golfing on a weekday. Then she runs into half of the LoB. yes I'm mad bro !

I did see Browner in person, and he's so much bigger than he looks on TV and in pics. The guys seriously looks like a DE (other than his legs are skinny). I've noticed it looks like Sherm has put on a little bit of weight this year. his arms and legs look slightly thicker.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Having met Sherman a couple times now, all I can say is that Browner must be one intimidating dude up close.