As of today, Im really all in..

Vetamur

Reaction score
Ok.. getting antsy and knowing I wont have enough info until too late.. Today I planned my next trip out and bought my air tickets.

The long NFL playoffs and space between things makes it a stretch, but Ive worked it out so I will be there for the last regular season game on the 29th and wont have to be back in Tokyo til the 22nd of January.. so, Im there for any and all home playoff games we host. Bought those tickets today. If the Seahawks dont make it deep into the playoffs I will be hanging around Seattle for weeks..but that just isnt going to happen.

Even better, Ive also made space so that if we make the Super Bowl I can do a quick turn around.. 10 days in Tokyo then head to New York. I confess I havent bought that air ticket yet but I have gone and made sleeping arrangements.

My excitement is off the charts right now..

Shout out to my wife and 6 month old ..the most understanding wife in the world who is fine using that time to visit her parents (good chance for her, I cant spend more than 48 hours in the same city as them before becoming borderline homicidal)..and apologies to my cat, who was supposed to come next trip..but the people I stay with when Im over there just got a dog so he cant come this time. Boo.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
If you are all in...are you learning the belly dance ?? LOL

That is the Mebane Mambo. LOL

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Vetamur":15x5vuf1 said:
Ok.. getting antsy and knowing I wont have enough info until too late.. Today I planned my next trip out and bought my air tickets.

The long NFL playoffs and space between things makes it a stretch, but Ive worked it out so I will be there for the last regular season game on the 29th and wont have to be back in Tokyo til the 22nd of January.. so, Im there for any and all home playoff games we host. Bought those tickets today. If the Seahawks dont make it deep into the playoffs I will be hanging around Seattle for weeks..but that just isnt going to happen.

Even better, Ive also made space so that if we make the Super Bowl I can do a quick turn around.. 10 days in Tokyo then head to New York. I confess I havent bought that air ticket yet but I have gone and made sleeping arrangements.

My excitement is off the charts right now..

Shout out to my wife and 6 month old ..the most understanding wife in the world who is fine using that time to visit her parents (good chance for her, I cant spend more than 48 hours in the same city as them before becoming borderline homicidal)..and apologies to my cat, who was supposed to come next trip..but the people I stay with when Im over there just got a dog so he cant come this time. Boo.
Brilliant and well done! My wife is amazing, but yours is off the charts. Congratulations!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Great investment. I wish I could make it to a playoff game this year.

stack600

Reaction score
Couple more wins, a couple more weeks and the'll start selling playoff ticket 2 game packages. Dang wish I was still a season ticket holder loved that 1st option. But I'll be waiting and hopefully Section's 130-132 rows K,L,M or N will be available. Use to have Section 130 Row M seats 7-8-9 right above the entrance tunnel. Thats were I was at the NFCCG. Like to be there for this one too.

Latest posts