So..Many on the old ESPN forums called that...

rlkats

Reaction score
It's a different Niners team mike. None of the old Niners play anymore so that 5 rings argument does not hold water. No niner fan should be spouting that off. My Niners can be good this year the offense needs to figure it out. I just can't help to think that I might not. Crabs comes back ya but how good can he be? I'm not expecting much from him.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rlkats":ydohoo76 said:
It's a different Niners team mike. None of the old Niners play anymore so that 5 rings argument does not hold water. No niner fan should be spouting that off...........
But most do, endlessly.

mikeak

Reaction score
rlkats":1bibk4qm said:
It's a different Niners team mike. None of the old Niners play anymore so that 5 rings argument does not hold water. No niner fan should be spouting that off. My Niners can be good this year the offense needs to figure it out. I just can't help to think that I might not. Crabs comes back ya but how good can he be? I'm not expecting much from him.

I will give you that the players don't have that mindset

If you are telling me that the 49er fans don't then I guess you didn't see the user that has 5 rings as his user name or the number of times that is mentioned on the 49er boards or how it is reversed in "those hawks have never won the superbowl so what do they know" - like it is something that actually matters today for THIS season

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":16pjr865 said:
Mods, I like this Rlkats fellow, can we keep him? :)

It's rare to find a realistic 49'ers fan, you and Box are the only ones that are realistic and stay away from trolling pretty much 100% of the time.

rlkats

Reaction score
mikeak":1nhar47h said:
rlkats":1nhar47h said:

I will give you that the players don't have that mindset

If you are telling me that the 49er fans don't then I guess you didn't see the user that has 5 rings as his user name or the number of times that is mentioned on the 49er boards or how it is reversed in "those hawks have never won the superbowl so what do they know" - like it is something that actually matters today for THIS season

You know what's crazy this is the only bird that I'm a member of. I've attempted to join niner boards but ther is a lot of bandwagon fans I can't deal with

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2l7j8o14 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2l7j8o14 said:
There's very little evidence he's 'losing the team'.

There's plenty of evidence to suggest they're not doing a very good job coaching an extremely talented roster.
And if that continues, he will be losing the team.

Not necessarily.

Squandering talent to the tune of a 9/10-win season that could've been a 12-win season doesn't automatically equal mutiny. Especially one year after making the Super Bowl.

Players can and will stay incredibly loyal to a staff in all kinds of circumstances. I think it's an idea we like to imagine -- that Harbaugh will fail by losing his players. But everything I've seen or read suggests the 49ers team is square behind their guy.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
No. That D played it's collective ass off yesterday. The simple fact is that the only mistake they have really made was to try and expand Colin's responsibilities too far.
Now, if the question is does the direction of Roman's offense even suit Kaepernick's skills and limited read ability, the answer is a big fat no.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2pg8ftpi said:
rlkats":2pg8ftpi said:
Mods, I like this Rlkats fellow, can we keep him? :)

It's rare to find a realistic 49'ers fan, you and Box are the only ones that are realistic and stay away from trolling pretty much 100% of the time.

While I agree with you he is really dampening my enjoyment on trolling the others.

We need to have an opposite ignore so I can troll the others and not let rlkats see it.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
Season isnt over yet, however it isnt looking good. The team doesnt all of a sudden lose faith in him though. The guy is a proven winner. Even with the worst offense in the NFL, we still compete with tough teams.. Why? Because our players havent quit. Sadly, our fans have though.. as if we're drafting #1 overall or something. It makes me sick to my stomach, and im embarassed to be a niner fan right now.

Phew, now that I have gotten that out of my system.. Something needs to change (like the ravens last year when they fired cam cameron..and won the superbowl). Our OC Greg Roman gets all this credit from the media, for absolutely nothing. Yeah we have a ONCE dynamic run game. Now what? We cant run, we cant pass. Our defense plays its HEART out just for our offense to come up short and lose the game.

But the Season aint over yet, something needs to be changed asap with the offense.

bigwrm

Reaction score
Sounds like there might be some unhappy players in the locker room. Looks like its already been deleted, but Lamichael James just tweeted this (after complaining about playing time earlier this year on twitter):
IqpGcM5

The 3rd string running back was also complaining about playing time yesterday:
Anthony Dixon  Boobie24Dixon  on Twitter medium

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't seen those tweets. That is not a good sign. Add that to Gores frustration earlier in the year and you have to wonder what the overall opinion in the locker room is.

The comment about Gin leaving to see success is very telling.