SNF - Vikes at Pack

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2pq7nr03 said:
ilikedlargent":2pq7nr03 said:
[eason. I think Redskins would be a harder challenge as they are more of a passing offense. The first playoff game is set!

Seattle beat a Vikings team missing 4 defensive starters.
Not this time,they are all back

Seattle has shown their hand to Minn already and the fact is 4 defensive starters means a lot.

all Seattles playoff success the last 2 years was at home. They dont have that luxury this time.
they dont have Beast mode,they dont have an offensive line. Teams are catching Russell more often.[/quote]
Sounds like A LOT of wishful thinking on your part. BTW Seattle didn't have Lynch last time they throttled the Vikes.

But hey, your Deadskins made the playoffs, so you have that going for ya! :th2thumbs:[/quote]

the Redskins are losing too.

I'm picking them to lose

rideaducati

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":n7k6krp1 said:
LOL at you collective logic.
2 highly competitive teams who know each other have an initially slow game and it gets tight and competative at the end and you want to say it means the teams suck?

game looked just like the sorry dog fights the Niners and Rams have had with the Hawks.

Seattle has to go to a wildcard away game. They arent in any drivers seat. Theyve been banged up all year and thats why they are a 5 seed.
I'm picking the home team division winner in this case.
I'm also taking Green Bay over Washington

You should bet everything you own on those picks...you surely can't lose...much.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rideaducati":vhwwlucs said:
ilikedlargent":vhwwlucs said:
2 highly competitive teams who know each other have an initially slow game and it gets tight and competative at the end and you want to say it means the teams suck?

game looked just like the sorry dog fights the Niners and Rams have had with the Hawks.

Seattle has to go to a wildcard away game. They arent in any drivers seat. Theyve been banged up all year and thats why they are a 5 seed.

You should bet everything you own on those picks...you surely can't lose...much.
I don't know........ Tents are a bit pricey these days. 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":3u7h936n said:
Sports Hernia":3u7h936n said:
ilikedlargent":3u7h936n said:
[eason. I think Redskins would be a harder challenge as they are more of a passing offense. The first playoff game is set!

Seattle beat a Vikings team missing 4 defensive starters.
Not this time,they are all back

Seattle has shown their hand to Minn already and the fact is 4 defensive starters means a lot.

all Seattles playoff success the last 2 years was at home. They dont have that luxury this time.
they dont have Beast mode,they dont have an offensive line. Teams are catching Russell more often.
Sounds like A LOT of wishful thinking on your part. BTW Seattle didn't have Lynch last time they throttled the Vikes.

But hey, your Deadskins made the playoffs, so you have that going for ya! :th2thumbs:[/quote]

the Redskins are losing too.

I'm picking them to lose[/quote]
:shock:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2kzx653h said:
rideaducati":2kzx653h said:
ilikedlargent":2kzx653h said:

I don't know........ Tents are a bit pricey these days. 8)

Yeah, but he got his tent with Marlboro points.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":1kbozk0i said:

You are the same guy who said Seattle wouldnt even make the playoffs.

You said teams like Chicago and Tampa would bump them out.

Claimed your superior record in "pick em" proves that your analysis is spot on.

So forgive us if we continue to laugh at your analysis, which clearly is terrible.

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
rideaducati":r2mz660a said:
ilikedlargent":r2mz660a said:

are you betting your facebook farm on Seattle? no,you arent.
this is tv entertainment. Betting is for fools but i'm still making that pick in all my pickems

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":2d4eqtll said:
rideaducati":2d4eqtll said:
ilikedlargent":2d4eqtll said:

this is tv entertainment. Betting is for fools but i'm still making that pick in all my pickems
With your track record of failure in picking games, I think I'm booking a trip to Vegas for next weekend, and betting the opposite of your picks! I'm going to be RICH........ Rich I tell ya! :th2thumbs:

Thanks for the advice on who not to pick. :)

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":od69iaas said:
ilikedlargent":od69iaas said:
rideaducati":od69iaas said:
ilikedlargent":od69iaas said:

With your track record of failure in picking games, I think I'm booking a trip to Vegas for next weekend, and betting the opposite of your picks! I'm going to be RICH........ Rich I tell ya! :th2thumbs:

what failure?

I said Pitt was going all the way no matter what. the only thing happening is a different route towards that.

I picked jets to lose and Pitt and Minn to win. I also picked Seattle to win yesterday. Thats already 4 above your estimation.

the fact is I was number 1 and 2 all season in all my pickems till last week.

you are just mad that I picked Seattle to lose more often. I even picked them to beat Rams last game and was wrong about that. I'm just picking what I know will eventually happen. Seattle is losing this next game.

they arent prepared to be a road team in the playoffs

Hawkpower

Reaction score

they arent prepared to be a road team in the playoffs[/quote]

Just like your prediction that Seattle would be left out of the playoffs altogether. Yeah, you rock at this :)

Glad to see you think they cant win on the road. Naturally means that they will.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":13hocdon said:
rideaducati":13hocdon said:
ilikedlargent":13hocdon said:

If I knew what a Facebook farm actually was, I might pretend to be offended... I don't, so I won't.

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2qs7qw2b said:

Just like your prediction that Seattle would be left out of the playoffs altogether. Yeah, you rock at this :)

Glad to see you think they cant win on the road. Naturally means that they will.[/quote]

I'll gladly take the credit for them losing.
their being in is just postponing the inevitable and giving you bigger heart ache.

they will lose this weekend and it has nothing to do with me or you or what you and I say or believe.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":3n358318 said:
Hawkpower":3n358318 said:

Glad to see you think they cant win on the road. Naturally means that they will.

their being in is just postponing the inevitable and giving you bigger heart ache.

they will lose this weekend and it has nothing to do with me or you or what you and I say or believe.[/quote]

That's awful bold talk for one eyed fat man! :twisted:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":1oeyqmjv said:
Sports Hernia":1oeyqmjv said:
ilikedlargent":1oeyqmjv said:
rideaducati":1oeyqmjv said:

what failure?

I said Pitt was going all the way no matter what. the only thing happening is a different route towards that.

I picked jets to lose and Pitt and Minn to win. I also picked Seattle to win yesterday. Thats already 4 above your estimation.

the fact is I was number 1 and 2 all season in all my pickems till last week.

you are just mad that I picked Seattle to lose more often. I even picked them to beat Rams last game and was wrong about that. I'm just picking what I know will eventually happen. Seattle is losing this next game.

Im pretty sure you picked the Stealers to win in Seattle too.
Why would I be mad? I really don't give 2 squirts who you pick, I'm surprised that slipped by you with my sarcastic posts.
Your posts are entertaining, nothing more, nothing less.

chris98251

Reaction score
He's a fan of whomever is playing against us in a given week. One has to laugh really, can't call him even bandwagon, he's not on it long enough to even be counted there.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":ea0unzyk said:
Hawkpower":ea0unzyk said:

they will lose this weekend and it has nothing to do with me or you or what you and I say or believe.[/quote]

Just pointing out that your ability to call the results of football games is demonstrably poor.

So continuing to try and convince us that your opinion means anything is essentially pointless.

You've been wrong so many times, its a now a laughable joke.

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Hawkpower":ehmdu5ai said:
ilikedlargent":ehmdu5ai said:
Hawkpower":ehmdu5ai said:

I'll gladly take the credit for them losing.their being in is just postponing the inevitable and giving you bigger heart ache.

they will lose this weekend and it has nothing to do with me or you or what you and I say or believe.

Just pointing out that your ability to call the results of football games is demonstrably poor.

So continuing to try and convince us that your opinion means anything is essentially pointless.

You've been wrong so many times, its a now a laughable joke.[/quote]

Seattle will lose this weekend and there is nothing you can do about it.
I knew from the beginning of the season they werent getting to the SB. Getting a couple of their games wrong during the season wont change that and doesnt mean by any stretch that I got a majority of picks wrong.
I was top 1,2 and 3 in 8 different pickems both spread and straight up this year.

I was right about Lynch being injured during the year. Remember? you said it wouldnt happen.
But you of course conveniently forget that.
You dont even know if Lynch will be any good after this layoff when/if he does play.

Latest posts